Dreams: 4/8/21 - 4/16/21

I was at this building that looked like a Hollywood studio and a home. I had gone with a group of friends and family. I was separated from them to a room where my older sister and Lolli were. They weren't treated badly, but they didn't necessarily have freedom. I was determined to find my group with them and get out of there. We did and I got to play some weird game.
4/8/21

I was stuck in this park with the Ed Edd n Eddy kids. We were all trying to escape. Surprisingly we were do fairly well in terms of working together. Then I found myself on the run. I was hiding out in this kitchen; pretending that I was merely part of the staff. I did try to cook myself some steaks but also avoiding the owner.
4/15/21

I was at this house hanging with the Bakusquad, though we were all boys. I remember the next door lady that was telling me about plants and even letting me try a technique. She did carry me a bit to make sure I didn't step on the thorns; these were wild plants. Then I heard a conversation with Kirishima talking about Bakugo's senses. One question was about how his nose was near his eyes. Funny thing was Bakugo didn't explode but did that passive aggressive stare before leaving the room.
4/16/21