Dream Log: 12/7/21 - 12/11/21

I was a baby chick being raised to do a particular job; it's probably assassination or something along those lines. I wasn't the only one for I had a friend who's only character trait I could even catch was being 12 ft tall. However it was all laidback so not a lot was going on.
12/7/21

I saw a makeshift family. One was presumed dead by their actual family and people happen to find the kid's heirloom and part of a ship in the water. The mom and one of the kids looked like Bakugo and his mom. Then I'm in this room; can't really remember much. What I do remember is the mermaids/gem creatures. I was one of these mermaids and had to hide. Some people wanted to show us off; to prove we weren't dangerous. I do remember one of the mermaids that looked like Pearl with a yellow and green/ greenish blue color scheme. I remember being cuddled through I don't know who. Then I'm flying with Captain Underpants as if he was some old friend; his hearing was getting worse though. We did see my dad and while they talked, sounding like apologizes between them, I snuck off. I was driving and my driving skills were very questionable. I was going so fast in accelerating and stopping; wasn't even seated properly and was more or less doing some handstand. I did see someone run over a soccer ball.
10/10/21

I was getting ready to do a DnD session with a new group of people; all of them more experienced than me. I had to write my character down as I was starting because I was confused when they started right away. I believe this was all in some GameStop or book store since I was clutching onto a Genasi book; though it said fae on its cover. On the inside, they had some pretty cards that looked oddly similar to tarot cards. The character I sorta came up with was a wizard named Thomas/Sorrow Pindleward. Though my DM didn't seem to like the name. I also wrote everything down on a regular piece of paper instead of an actual character sheet. One of the other players did grab me and take me to another building where she was to start work. She introduced me to Dobby, but Dobby hated me for some reason and chased me around. Course I parkour over things to go right back to where the group was and they were all gone.
12/11/21