Dream Log: 11/10/21 - 11/14/21

I was in the Nether trying to collect ghast tears in this wrapped forest Nether fortress. Almost got squished by said ghast before trying to kill it with an iron sword. Then I was on a train(?) being pulled by this guy who's touch could make you sick. However I could counter that since I was an Angel being I saw a halo. I also looked similar to MHA Rody Soul but with pink hair and other colors. Then I was half asleep in my parents house where my dad gave me a key for a city while he went to take my brother to school.
11/10/21

First , I was at this house filled with pirates. They were annoying so I went to spend time with this lady in dark clothes. We sung and danced in the forest. I was briefly talking to my family about my height; I apparently shrunk a few inches after getting measured. Then I was woodshed over to this school auditorium; place was filled with these rude guys that look like they were trying to impersonate Nazis. They trapped me in my car before I drove into what I can say was another level. It was still the auditorium but now it was full of kids at a sleepover. I was very awkward since I knew no one and knew I wasn't supposed to be here. I and 2 girls were wearing the same black and white striped shirt though.
11/11/21

I briefly remembered being in this room with some people; they were all passing through. I was looking at this doll that was named Melody/Molly M______ in this rock star aesthetic. Then I see the Matsuno brothers looking for someone, well mostly Karamatsu. It was the buck tooth guy. Then I see IDV's Prisoner and Mercenary; apparently they were a couple. I feel like Luca was my mom. They were about to have sex.
11/14/21