Dreams: 3/19/21 - 3/22/21

I was at my old house in the country. The interior was vastly different than I remember. It was dusk outside. In the front yard, I saw a mini tornado turn into 4-5. In the back, far off in the distances, I saw a massive tornado that I want to say was super celled. Then I find myself kidnapped by this man. I'm put in a box where I can stick my head out from the top, but I can't climb out. There's a dome on one side of it too. With the help of cartoon characters, Bugs Bunny and them, I was freed from the box and the man. I briefly saw a dead hippo.
3/19/21

I remember bits of flight. I also remember seeing some of the Danganronpa V3 members like Rantaro and Maki. Except they got hurt? It was very confusing because I fell and got crowded by a bunch of strangers acting like this was a movie set. I remember seeing bits of King Julian and Mort while flying around.
3/20/21

I was my Sky character, and I had a cute friend who helped my take care of Boo from Monsters Inc. We actually sung "Remember Me" to her while walking around the store. I did see a few other characters like Grim, Mandy, Chowder, and 3 others older ones. They were shopping for a possessed sign that caused worldwide bad luck. They did damage it a bit due to certain circumstances.
3/22/21