Dream Log: 9/29/21 - 10/2/21

I was in this area; had little buildings. I saw a mini house for Bow Kid. Then I saw the tale of a girl who lost her Dad. He was a spirit that still cared for her, because she did have an issue. One half of her face was normal, yet the other was white with a blue eye. The girl suffered in the night and her whole family knew. There was also a brief moment where I was with 2 people and they were scared of these moose like they were monsters. I did get some antler pelt from one.
9/29/21

I had driven to this store; had police tell me to shoot the cameras. I had a BB gun and was aiming at a mirror; one of the BBs had bounced off the mirror and hit a man's head. Not really hard from what I saw, but everyone was just about to gang up on me. I drove out to the gas station bit where the manager was. She was very chatty but cleared me. With that, I drove back to mostly drop her off and I needed something from the store. I was planning on leaving for another store when I was shot in the back of the head. This man, not the same one from earlier, decided to shoot me despite the clearing. I did hear someone scream "You shot her." I was so focused on trying to stay awake. Funnily enough, I felt like this was the second time I've been shot in the back of the head.
9/30/21

I started off in this dark room surrounded by clothes; there are other people nearby. Then I'm in a box made out of N64 game cartridges. The Internet wasn't happy with me breaking through and seeing part of the world below. During this segment, I was a father with 2 sons. Then I'm flying around this amusement park of sorts. I'm giving off warnings since a watery disaster was coming and I needed people out. I was almost hit with a wave of water.
10/2/21