Dreams: 3/8/21 - 3/16/21

I was a nurse maid in this Egyptian style area. We went through a multitude of disasters like lava from the faces of Easter Island heads that acted as a tunnel. As a side note, I did help create the tunnel by riding a smaller mountain briefly. The mountain continued when I fell off. Heard Scar's song as he passed by and I was sorta on fire. I don't know what happened to him, but I was mostly focused on 2 different pregnancies. Had to help this high class one with her baby, then run a good ways to the other who already had pushed her first and was getting her second. The girl, either Heather or Haley, was born without arms. I went to clean her up while the mother went to call somebody. The girl smiled up at me. Some time skip happened, as I did see her a lot older but with wooden arms and hurting C'knuckles.
3/8/21

I was married to a man who was tall; very much like my band teacher. He was very caring. Then I was playing IDV Duo Hunters in a graveyard. I was the Painter, but not in the right way. I was very much like the Embalmer. We were all against Leo and Jack. Just about all of us got out; pretty sure one was just dead. I was sorta in and out of the whole game. Some guy was talking about how good I was at it. To me, he seemed high. Then I'm in this house in a cold forest. I'm seeing visions of the past and they are terrifying. One man was becoming Dr. Frankenstein with animals and humans. There was possessed objects and corpses hidden in the ceilings and rafters. It got really bad because I was starting to fall asleep, and having a harder time staying up.
3/14/21

I was on a trip with a butch of characters. I saw TeaBee there too. We all went to a museum, but then things went down. We had to fight. A few fought Metro Man while the rest of us fought something else. Afterwards we were all in the hospital. Kirishima and I snuck out; he was looking for someone I think in revenge. I knew the others were looking for us so I left clues the best I could; Kiri was driving a jeep. We went to this dark cave where evidence of a cult was. Dead cultists just about everywhere, a few strung up in on wooden planks with signs that said "fail" on them, and secret tunnels. I had some strength for a lifted one of the hidden walls. Left a towel spread underneath as a way to open it back.
3/16/21