Dreams: 2/9/21 - 2/14/21

First off, I was part of the Matsuno sibling lineup. However one was missing and I was Karamatsu. Ichimatsu got scolded for something by our dad. I know I wasn't the favorite either because when mom was serving us some shrimp tempura like dish, it actually had lobster upon further inspection, I was given a Styrofoam  bowl compared to the others. I also ate by myself.
2/9/21

I was almost part of a disgusting DJ and I would've been Izuku and my cousin was Bakugo as 10 year old girls. We did swap hair color. It was also crossed over by Psycho Mod 100. Well, I was doing some ghosting and I get to this team of people. I was about to jump down to them when I saw the scorpions. They were everywhere and I went "Nope!" They didn't seem to mind as they just got rid of them.
2/11/21

I was in a darkish room. My mother gave me a jar of spiders. However it was open and they were quick. They scurried all over my body and room. I did find a few other bugs dead and some annoying gnats. There was a dog though I didn't get a good look at it. I felt like I was at my Uncle Chris's kitchen. Then I was starting an IDV game. They had introduced 3 new modes, but one I remember was called Cradles. I was wanting to be Luca while someone was Soul Weaver. It was a more relaxing, you could do more exploring. The other 2 modes were roughly the same. However I couldn't continue since I was at my Uncle Bear's house and he was upset. He tried to sit on the couch with me but couldn't fit. He was starting to become scary with him just angry. Even other people were scared of him.
2/14/21