Dream Log: 8/9/21 - 8/12/21

I was going through this cave; it had a special property to it. It was Minecraft like however there was a moment you looked into the life a someone. I saw this one guy in a toga being friends with a mantis dude. The mantis dude was going to shrink himself to play in this small bug inclosure. He was really happy, even seeing a female mantis. However she was starting to drag him away until another mantis stopped her and he flew away. Back in my reality, I saw a lot of mobs like pillagers, a witch, and even this weird suction cupped water creature. After an explosion nearby, I simply looted 3 particular ores, one of which surprised me since it wasn't native to the overworld. Then I disappeared/woke up. Oh, and there was a brief moment of seeing Philza somewhere throughout all this.
8/9/21

I was in this small restaurant with some people. I kept moving around because the group, one man in particular, didn't sit well with me. I turned out to be right when he tried to subtly kill us using glyph magic. He fails to kill me off and I find out that another man had suffocated him via the same magic. I was just trying to get out entirely while remaining calm and subtle. It didn't help when more people came it and I just wanted to leave.
8/10/21

The time seem like the 1950s, 1960s. It started off with a young boy that loved baseball so much, he literally grew up in the spam of seconds. However, there was about thing about him. He was a toon; already odd with his black hair having a blue stripe. He married a beautiful actress name Angel. She was having an affair though. She lefts and the man almost saw red. He did grab a baseball bat. Then I'm in a family house. I'm feeling a tad bit younger. I see my baby sister who has the platinum blonde hair dancing around the living room floor. Then I'm at this egg factory. There's this one particular egg that hatched 2 very odd creatures; looked like birds before looking like the world's tiniest hippos. I held both in my hands. Then, I'm walking with two other people. This boy with brown hair, blond streaks had caught my attention. Then we all disappeared when a man drove by.
8/12/21