Dream Log: 11/28/21 - 11/30/21

I was working and a friend came to visit. He's telling me about all these movies coming out that day: a Lego movie, a Dora movie with angst, and an Adam Sandler one. Apparently we were both hyped about the Lego one and we're going to the Lego Traverse theater up the hill. Briefly spoke to my father about a character I knew and he tries to retell me as if he knows and I don't. At one point I started thinking of Bowser with a greying beard. Then I was in this store; nearly lost my blue teddy bear I had with me. I slapped a child for it. I see this odd Halloween attraction and get forced to do it. It's like a show for others and my family is watching. I had to choose a creepy bed out of 3 and that was my game. There was a carnival carousel one, a spooky house one, and I never saw the 3rd. I chose the spooky house because I did good around with the carnival one when it wasn't on. The show I gave people was firstly taming 3 dogs. All dark and snarling at me, but I somehow did it since they turned into golden retrievers. Next was the fame on the bed. A simple phone game where you have to match tiles quicker than your opponent. My opponent being an Ursula looking human that was somewhat fused to the bed. At this time, I get a sleeping spell so I'm having a hard time matching the tiles to beat her. The curtains for the attraction also go up and everyone gets served food. I finally manage to match all the tiles, beat her, and rushed out to get some food. I don't get food because I was playing the game. I was slightly salty about it.
11/28/21

I was on a plane, however I wasn't making it to my destination. Other people did, but not me for some reason. While I'm waiting, I hear about this place called Point Ridge Park that suffered some big event caused by a talking 4-legged animal. It was either a horse or a donkey that did it and they wouldn't hesitate to do it again from the sound of it.
11/29/21

I woke up in what I would say is a modern Little Nightmares game. I briefly remember finding monitors of where the "crunchy kids" would pop out, a broken window of a place. And while some of them were eaten, others were assassins. I was one of the assassins. I was woke up in this hospital dressed like Six with the hood up but wore some Koopaling she'll backpack and mask. The moment I turned around to leave the room, I find some oldish man following me. Doesn't take long for me to find the "Normal people" room where he finally stayed. They all looked like walking, hopeless zombies. I continue on to a library where I was asked a series of book questions which led me to a set of books that was highlighted by Pikachu's tail. It had something to do with learning how to kidnap.
11/30/21