Dream Log: 5/22/21 - 6/3/21

I was in this darken house. There was a party going on, and a lot of fancy looking desserts were there. There was this one treat called Elizabeth's [Redacted], and looked like a small burger-side macaroon with this deep shade of purple. It was really delicious apparently. I was shown this blind girl, and she seemed friendly. Though there was danger nearby. It was from a person, but idk why.
5/22/21

I was having to save Sherk's marriage from this duke(?) while at a Waffle House. This guy kept charging down the isles towards me, and I'm just jumping over tables and chains. Had a few close calls; then he sorta stops. The guy starts acting like we're friends and stuff. I'm still doing parkour over the tables and chains whenever he gets close to me.
6/1/21

I was living by myself in a house that looked very similar to Uncle Chris's. I had a cat and dog living with me; the dog looked like a Pomeranian. I was trying to get ready for work when I remembered that I had to feed them before that. I easily found the dog treats, but heard my cat speak. My cat asked if she could have chocolate milk; to which I said no before I was to tell her why. The dog was just happy for getting food.
6/3/21