Dream Log: 7/11/21 - 7/16/21

I was at this place; idk if it was a series of small ravines being that it was kinda dark. I had this Luca situation with the water. Then I was in this neighborhood; London from the looks of it. I saw this baby boy and his brother torment at adult. Though the adult was stealing things from their house; kinda useless things but enough that the boys were protective over. The adult was dealing with a baby that could literally bounce off the walls; guy got in trouble once their dad came home. Then again, dude at this point was in his underwear with bread everywhere so yeah, trouble. Oh yeah, there was a moment where I knew Wilbur was around, but idk where or when.
7/11/21

I was looking at BL when I found myself in a building. However, it didn't last long as I'm whooshed into this base. It belongs to Drag Queens and effeminate men but it had this pirate/underwater feel to it. There was also ice here. I'm with a group of people, one of which was a girl with pink eyes. We were about to leave when one of the guys felt like preforming a song. While he sung, quite beautifully might I add, I decided to fly around the base and do some tricks. I went from high in the air to touch the ceiling to swimming just below the surface. Though this song was was a revenge song towards the girl. She just took her shoes, went to the main head, and complained.
7/14/21

I don't remember much, but I do remember seeing a Minecraft skeleton holding a 11 disk and an iron ore. I wanted the disk but couldn't for some reason. I did manage to get the ore, but the skeleton didn't die.
7/16/21