Dream Log: 10/6/21 - 10/9/21

At first, I was in a store/Walmart. However there was an incident that I had to be the last person alive. I didn't want to kill anyone but I did try to go after this one kid with a gun and snap his neck. Then I'm in some tilted room with a lot of Harry Potter vibes and that place was getting attacked. I did see Bowser running around. I did hear it be mentioned that I had a demon heart; guessing rare or something strong.
10/6/21

I was briefly Technoblade being forced to do some challenge but I kept breaking out. Then I became this magician or his apprentice that was disheartened when I did magically had things set up until they broke. I did see a human Sir Pentious before I was whooshed somewhere else. Only this time, I was trying to sleep but kept getting phone calls from my Father. The issue was I couldn't hear him and momma much during the calls because they kept getting cut off. I was worried that I would have to pay for the phone bills just so my parents could tell me the bad news. I had even walked through a spider web, with a big spider on it, without it breaking somehow. Then I was playing with this old dog that belong to Demoman. Briefly had Admin like powers before finding myself practically surfing on dirt towards the end of a tunnel. Won first place too. I whoosh over to a house and I have a family. I have a bunch of siblings and an uncle name Rick. He's probably Rick and Morty Rick since when we were hiding from some would be intruders, we did call him "Rickle."
10/8/21

I was out in this ghost town's little restaurant. I was originally trying to get all my things since I had helped some people out. I ended up with a few bagels than I thought I would get. Plus I also had to pick up some people as well; one was looking an awful lot like Hades's Hypnos. This girl was slightly annoying and I wanna say she's related to Aphrodite because of how she was. Anyways, I spot Sam and Max and I took a drive to a past case of there's. One where Sam used the soles of his foot to figure out that a play was sabotaged. Someone was dead on set and the imposter, who's name was Marshmallow, was in his place to try to woo the lead actress. I did hear Sing's version of Shake It Up and boogied to it a little. I didn't want the audience to see me so I was trying to stay out of the spotlight. Then I'm back in the present and the whole place has changed. The girl from earlier shows an obsession and I started augmenting reality by pressing a button on this device. Made the desert slowly turn to some water park. Especially when I saw a cartoonish blue and green sea monster staying he was friends with Sam because Sam's feet helped him out once.
10/9/21