Dream Log: 6/29/21 - 7/6/21

I was on a ship. I was sleeping near the Captain's quarters since he enjoyed my company a lot. He was fun to hang out with; we did talk about those big teacups that could also be bowls. However, there were a royal family on board as well. Wilbur Soot was a Prince; he was mostly surrounded by fangirls wherever he went. As I was wandering through, I did discover a crown in a little balcony area that must've overlooked a tennis court. I grabbed it and gave it to a friend. Something weird happened and I went by that room once more. Except the floor had mud(?) tracks; leading to a man clutching onto a woman's dead body. She was killed and was part of the Royal court. I did hear someone say "remember their scars" but it was aimed to the man. We all tried keeping the murder a secret because it turned out that she wasn't an actual member. They were tracking down the real one.
6/29/21

I was with a group of people with powers. I dubbed them as grim reapers since death scenes were always near. It ranged from a little boy getting crushed by several flying crates that zoomed pass us to one of the grim reapers falling to their death before coming back. One of them even had the ability to slow time down! I do remember a moment when I heard of one of the grim reapers apparently slept with an older man who lived in his car that had paper and tech everywhere. A few of the reapers didn't even like what they are; some even getting into fights. Then I was Marvin the martian in this theater, or a descendant of one. I was getting salty at Bugs, but we were all doing a play. Something big happened that involved all of us toons getting put in this house. I traveled all the way down to the flooded basement and hid in shame in a bathroom stall. The house was massive, yet the others still found me. It was obvious that they felt bad for me, yet I wasn't willing to let myself look them in the eye because of whatever I did.
7/1/21

I was looking for my soul mate after being told they were close. So I searched, bumped into people I even hoped was them. I had to go through 7 different people, and I retreated to my room. A wide vanity gave me quite a shock with I saw No Face from Spirited Away standing near. He was only seen in the mirror. With no hesitation, I backed myself into his arms and weeped. They were whispering happy things, and even giving me their mask to try on. I was happy, even if they could only show up in the mirror. He commented about my smile. Then I was in this living space with someone else. I feel like they were Tubbo in terms of mannerisms. They were talking and I saw something like "Y[ou]r Wilbur" pop up.
7/6/21