Where My Girls At

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Don't you violate me
Cause I'm a make ya hate me
If you decide to mess with mine
Shrunk you down to size
Make ya realize
You done messed up this time

Lila Rose

Harry is so magical. I don't even know how he does it, but he makes me feel so appreciated and warm inside, something months ago would have made me tremble in my knees, but it's all happening now. And it's making me so happy.

We currently walked along the railing of the Pier, a little stuffed teddy bear held to my chest with one hand and the other was combined with his. Harry's hair was fluffed in the wind, his nose pink with the cold and I fawn over every single inch of his rosy cheeks. It only took harry one try at the ring toss to get the bear, and the look on his face when he won was something I will never ever forget.

"what are you gonna name your bear?" He asks as we start heading home, the sun slipped behind the horizon hours ago. I think for a minute, his hand swaying with mine in the air.

"Hope," I decide and he raises his eyebrows at me, repeating the name and I nod, knowing that every time I look at this bear I will be reminded of him and how much hope he gives me, especially this night alone with him.

"Why Hope?" he asks, our hotel in sight already and the thought of him leaving me pains my chest, but I respond anyway. I don't want to leave him, especially after how much fun tonight and earlier today was, but I know he needs his alone time. I can't be clinging to him all the time, and I'm sure he's going to get sick of me if I stay around too long.

"Because...because when I think of tonight...I think of Hope," I shrug and he smiles to himself, his hand leaving mine to tug my waist into his side, sliding his arm around my shoulder and we walk in silence for a little before we enter the hotel lobby, me sighing at the thought of leaving him.

"Thank you for the bear," I smile as the elevator climbs up floors at a time and he smiles, pecking my lips so softly I barely feel his lips, and he nods, bringing my lips back to his for a long kiss before we walk back out to the hallway, walking so slow. I know he doesn't want to leave me either by how close he's holding me, but we were only a room away from each other the whole night...plus you never know, he may end up cuddled in my room or me in his.

"thank you for letting me take you away from your books tonight," He smiles when we reach my door and I smile up at him as wide as possible, seeing his eyes light up. "Thank you for everything you do," I mumble back and he inhales, leaning forward and my back is pressed against the door as he devours my lips, his tongue sliding between them and I hum into his mouth at his eagerness. He pulls back, resting his forehead against mine and I breathe in his scent again.

"Come get me if you need anything, okay, my lavender?" He whispers and I nod, whispering a promise under my breath.

"Goodnight, bub," I whisper to him and I don't miss the way he melts at the name, leaning forward one more time to kiss me before whispering a goodnight.

;;;

I feel like I slept okay without him in the room, but considering I woke up around six I knew that Harry wouldn't be up for a while, and I was so tired but couldn't get myself to go back to sleep, and I don't want to bother him, so I decided to read my book for a while. I love to read. If I could I would stay in here all day long and read my heart out, but I know we have a show in some hours, but I'm not really as nervous as I usually am.

Being on stage isn't as nerve-racking as being out and open in public is for some reason, and I've never really known why. Even as a kid when I had to go on stage with my dad I always preferred that to go around a bunch of paparazzi. I think being like this with Harry helps me so much when it comes to being in public, but at the same time the paparazzi at the airport stress me out so much that I can't get my head out of that space where I destruct.