Lost In You

And we can get lost in an off beat rhythm
Feel the way that you're moving and i think that i get it
And i think that i will till the sun come up
When the sun goes down we gon' get in touch

I just spent a fucking hour trying to help my mom get my cats in their crates to go to the vet and now I'm sweating.

this is one of my favorite chapters I've ever written....please be nice

ANYWAY

Lila Rose

Lila Rose

He has the biggest cock I've ever seen.

Did you see that fucking thing?

Holy fucking hell he's so hot, just sitting back and talking me through my orgasm, shushing my cries of pleasure with his wet lips and I could've come twice at the simple sight of him cuming against my clit, my whole body numb.

I shift where I sit on a flight to Phoenix, Harry next to me and he looks up from his phone when I shift again, and he raises an eyebrow at me, my cheeks blushed and I look away from him.

Today's Halloween, and our show was earlier this morning, leaving us time to sleep before we get on the bus, but knowing the crew we would all be hammered by two am, which is expected. I'm not worried to see Harry drunk-very fucking excited for it actually-but I am worried for how much alcohol is going to be around.

I'm being tinker bell-not my choice but Mitch's- and considering Harry left for three hours for a costume fitting I'm expecting something either way overdramatized or he's going to the party in a ball gown.

We have a short time before the whole party thing, so Mitch the girls and I all went into the room Mitch Harry and me were assigned for tonight, which Harry was ecstatic about.

"I look like a pornstar," I mumble to myself as Mitch comes in the bathroom to tie the back of the sexy green dress, my legs covered in both makeup and green fishnets. I don't want to have to hide my scars, especially since Harry knows, but I don't want to freak people out with things like that, and I don't even know how I'd react if the public got ahold of that information.

Wait. I'm Harry's personal pornstar now. YAY

I'm in love with Harry, and I know that every time I look at him, but the more I'm around him the more guilt that burrows in my stomach knowing I could potentially be putting now only the crew but him at risk of Ian's mastermind and trickery. I know I should tell him, about everything, but I don't want to scare him away. I cant stand to see him leave, or not want for me to be his anymore.

I'm his. I'm his girlfriend.

Every time that comes into my head, my heart explodes in butterflies, and I can't even think straight. I was never Ian's, he just forced me to be his, but I feel like I am Harry's.