Look After You

Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

HERE WE GO BITCHES

Harrys POV  (ur fucking welcome tehe)

Harrys POV (ur fucking welcome tehe)

I turned onto the paparazzi filled Kentucky street, seeing lines and lines of cars and limousines. I never knew he was friends with so many people. Atlas Sinclair was a father figure to the whole world of music. He was always so happy and helpful and even sent these cute little cards in the mail on people's birthdays. He didn't deserve to pass away at such a young age.

I had met Atlas when I was 17, almost a year into the band when he had come to one of our last shows of the first album, helping us that whole summer with the second. The boys and I had such a close relationship with him like he was our father in a way. He would play football and soccer with us and even scold us when we were being stupid, which was pretty often I must admit.

My mum and sister live in Holmes Chapel, where I'm from, and I find myself missing them more than often. I know work is important, and I know that I am so incredibly lucky to have the job I have and make people smile, but it can get lonely sometimes. I have Mitch, my best friend in the whole world, and I have Stevie, who was also extremely close to Atlas. Mitch is a tall lengthy long-haired man, who is extremely gay and that's why I love him. Even if he has the attitude of Regina George. I met him at an event a few years ago, seeing his complete talent for the guitar, and immediately had him join my writing rehearsals.

Leaving the band wasn't something that I had ever thought of. I wasn't ready, and I'm still not ready. I wish I could say it was fun, and most times were fun, but being in a band where certain people just wear and tear you down until you can't do it anymore isn't enjoyable. I hate to admit it, but being in that band brought so much pain within myself. I was always doubting if I was good enough, or if the fans were actually enjoying our music and not just our bodies. I miss touring with the boys and such, but now that HS1 is about come out and we've been preparing tour, I've made new memories with my own band.

I remember one specific thing about that summer that the boys and I had spent with Atlas, and that is his daughter. That girl was like a diamond, her smile as wide as her fathers and eyes as bright as the sun. I honestly hadn't seen someone so beautiful in my whole life before I met Lila. Her name fits her perfectly, such a light and airy girl with a flower persona. Stevie calls Lila her little tulip, saying she reminded her of a gorgeous flower, and honestly I can see it.

I also remember that fucking adorable accent on that girl, a southern drawl to her light voice that made anybody think she's the cutest thing ever. She even says things like 'y'all' and 'ain't' and I can't describe how much that entertained teenage me. She used to make the most delicious southern food for us, and they used to even do the square dance when Atlas was a little tipsy.

I've seen her in the tabloids recently, seeing how they bash her every move now because of how she looks, which is completely disgusting of them to do. I had tried to ask Stevie what had happened when pictures of Lila in the hospital were leaked, but she pushed the subject away. I just guessed it was for some illness.

I found a parking spot, wiping my sweaty hands on my pants before getting out of the car, seeing Mitch just as he had gotten out of his car as well. It was a hot day in June, but a crisp Kentucky wind helped a bit.

"Hey, Haz," He sighed sadly, listening to Atlas' song that flowed through the speakers as we entered the venue.

"Hey," I mumbled, watching my feet as we silently walked inside. Mitch knew Atlas from being friends with Stevie as long as I have, which is nice to know I can talk to someone about him.

"It doesn't feel right," I said softly as we stood in the back of the room as other celebrities talked quietly as his voice filtered through the room, my mind spinning with memories and how wrong it felt for him to be gone.

"I know," he whispered back as Stevie's blonde hair came into sight. She walked over to where we were, kissing our cheeks and giving us a hug that cold cure all broken hearts.

"hey, babes," Stevie called anyone and every one her baby, no matter what they had done to her in the past. I remember asking her about it, her saying 'It can make a person's day for you to feel close to them,'. We both replied with a soft hello as I looked around for either Lila or her friends Clara and Gavin.

"is anyone here yet?" I asked, Stevie, shaking her head and I frowned.

"Gavin and Clara picked Lila up, but the traffic has held them back a bit," Just as she stopped speaking the room when quiet as the door opened, Clara and Gavin entering with red eyes on the two, before moving aside and revealing the small girl behind them.

Oh, baby.

Her usually bright hair was dulled, laid flat at her shoulders as her eyes were a dark shade, remnants of the bright blue I had once admired.She just looked like she was in so much pain. Atlas and Lila were so incredibly close, and I can't imagine losing someone as close as they were.

"Oh, Stevie," I whispered as my heart stung in my chest, wincing when I saw Lila bring her hands together, scratches and bruises lining her fingers and palms as she painfully pressed into them, hands shaking fast as she kept her head down. Stevie had tears in her eyes as she looked at Lila, sighing a shaky sigh.

"She's not doing well, Harry," She whispered shaking her head as she walked toward the skinny girl, taking her into her arms as Lilas's shoulders relaxed. I saw her sigh, eyes clamping shut and burying her face into Stevie's shoulder.

"Oh, Harry," Mitch whispered as he watched the girl from beside me, his eyes soft as she stepped away from Stevie, Stevie's hand coming up to smooth down her hair.

"She looks so..,"

"In pain," I finished for Mitch, him nodding as I tried my best to ignore the amount of hurt at the sight of her that hurt me. Stevie watched as the girl walked away, holding herself as she went and stood next to Clara just as the ceremony music started.

"Is she okay?" I knew the answer to my question, but Stevie seemed to tear up a bit.

"My Tulip is broken, Harry,"

________________________________________________________________________________

CRYIN IN THE CLUB

BYE BABES

SUNNY