Just Like a Movie

I'm freaking out as people start to stare
Can't get away from this song anywhere
Can you hear me?
Don't pick up your phone
Is there a world where we can be alone?

Harry

No matter how long it takes, I want Lila and I to be able to have a normal life. I know that with our jobs and stuff like paparazzi and things like that, but this has gotten way too far.

Jace was arrested and taken down to the police station earlier this morning, and here I stood, half naked with my back to our bed, a blonde girl curled up in the pillows, and I try my best to leg her sleep, cooking us some food for when she wakes up. Last night was rough. It was absolutely gutting to me the idea that all of the pain we've been through and the fact that Lila could've been killed could've been stopped if I didn't hire Jace.

The air smelt of eggs and potatoes as I played our food, a cup of coffee already sat on the table by the bed, and I put some slices of fresh fruit on the side, walking towards the bed. It was nearly 12, meaning that no matter how long I wish I could let her sleep, she had to get up.

"Baby," I mumble, crawling onto the bed, and she groans, and I could cry at the sweet sound of at least something from her. She hasn't talked since I found her under that table, Matty holding her to his chest and even then I can still see the way that she looked. She looked terrified under that table.

"Gotta get up, made us some food," I mumble, cuddling close into her, her thigh across my waist as she throws her leg over me, shoving her face into my chest and I can feel how cold her nose and hands are as she crawls us under the covers, her hands in my hair as she slowly flutters her big blue eyes open, catching mine immediately.

"Hey...looks who's finally awake," I whisper, blowing raspberries into her cheeks and she smiles sleepily, laying her head down on my chest, and I let her slowly wake up as I run my fingers through her hair, slowly talking, knowing she wasn't going to reply.

looks who's finally awake," I whisper, blowing raspberries into her cheeks and she smiles sleepily, laying her head down on my chest, and I let her slowly wake up as I run my fingers through her hair, slowly talking, knowing she wasn't going to reply

"You sleep okay?" I whisper and she nods against my chest, looking up at me with her big blue eyes, shifting so she could reach my lips, pressing hers to mine and I smile at her familiar taste, groaning into her mouth happily.

"We leave tonight...gotta be careful today, okay?" I whisper and she nods, staring at the wall, and I can tell she's thinking about something, I just wish I knew what. I sit up, pushing her hair away from her eyes and I place a plate in her lap, watching her as we start to eat in silence, her eyes closing tiredly and I can't help but smile at her softly.

"The plane rides short...we can sleep more when we get to Perth," I mumble. We only have four shows until our break for Christmas, and then it's off to Mexico City in late January. I don't really know what's going to happen with Christmas this year, we haven't had a chance to really talk about it. I don't want to split us up, especially since the last months have just been of us together, but also now because of everything.