Sit Still Look Pretty

I'm never gonna be that girl
Who's living in a Barbie world

I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS HOW ARE WE AT 500 READS I-

Lila Rose

After Clara and Gavin left, my mind was spinning with Harry's words he had said. I don't know why it was so shocking to hear those things he had told Stevie about me, but it stuck with me through the rest of the night.

I tried my best to get some more sleep than usual so I looked my best tomorrow, but it never works out that way. I never could sleep anymore.

I finally fell asleep around 3, waking up at around 9 to make myself some coffee as I get ready. I'm fucking relying on coffee to literally get me through this tour Because I know that it's not going to be easy to sleep.

I knew that Harry's style was over the moon with Gucci, but I have no idea what they are gonna dress me in for the show, or even if they will have the outfits match or anything.

One thing I had noticed is how many tattoos he has now. So many on his arms and his hands that draw my eyes in closer to his golden skin inked hands and fingers clad with shiny rings.

I got into my car, coffee in hand and I made my way to the address my manager Kortney had sent me, texting me that she would make sure Jeff and Harry were already there before I arrived.

I don't think I'm as nervous as I was yesterday, especially since Harry's been so supportive and nice through all of this, but I am scared still. I think I will always be scared to do things now.

The building was huge, at least fifty floors that stacked on top of each other. I had gone up to the second floor, the kind bodyguard at the front walking me up and into the front room before I spotted Harry Jeff and Mitch.

"Hi," I smiled, talking quietly as they stood in the hallway, Harry and Mitch turning towards me, Harry's smile widening when he saw me.

"Hey, you get here okay?" Harry said, turning towards me and resting against the wall as I nod, standing next to Mitch as he says a hello.

"You ready?" Harry said as we walked into the elevator, me shrugging as I started pressing into my hands in nervousness. I'm scared of what they'll say about the way I look or the way I act. I don't want to make a fool of myself.

"You don't need to be nervous, Lila," he mumbled, brushing shoulders with me as he looked down onto me, a soft smile dancing over his cherry lips. I just stared up at him as he said the words, feeling my heart beat in my chest before I looked down again, seeing his eyes on my hands.

"Tae and Eva are super sweet...they aren't going to make you feel uncomfortable, but if you feel uncomfortable tell me and we can fix something...okay?" He whispered and I felt tears prickle behind my eyes as the weight of being with this man in one room in fancy revealing clothing lifted off of my shoulders.

This is more okay that Ive felt with anyone beside Clara and Stevie, and I dont know how to feel about it. This is all so overwhelming and I dont know how to even put it into words how much stress thinking about actually going on

He presses his lips in a straight line as he looked down at me, frowning as he mumbled

"Don't cry....it's okay, I know times are rough right now for you...but we're all here to make you feel comfortable," he whispered and I felt my throat choke back and I immediately looked away, wiping my eyes and collecting myself as Harry's hand rested on my back soothingly.

Holy fuck I'm gonna sob when I get home.

I can't imagine how to explain how good that felt to hear...that someone cares that someone noticed. I can't imagine how hard it would have been today if he hadn't said those words.