Begin Again

Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wait
I walk to you
You pull my chair out and help me in
And you don't know how nice that is, but I do

LMAO I TOTALLY FORGOT THIS WAS TAYLORS SONG OH GOD IM GOING TO HELL

Lila

Clara ended up coming over as soon as I called her in a panicked state, talking more than I had in months, crying and hyperventilating as I struggled to breathe again. I haven't seen Harry since the Funeral, and we all know how that went, and before that, I was merely 16. I knew his music, my dad playing it as often as he could while Harry was on his tours with One Direction, and I had to admit, he had the voice of an angel.

It was so deep yet it went so high, a perfect symphony of notes that just blended together, his accent pertinent in his singing. It was honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. His music now, that Stevie has shared with me, is angelic. But, that isn't a problem, people have heartbreak. It's just sad to imagine such a joyous person so down in the dumps over a significant other.

I had always admired his fashion, being an amazing role model for young adult men to wear what they want, no matter what clothing section it came from. I honestly thought guys in dressed was the hottest thing I've ever seen, but I know it may take some getting used to for other people in the public eye. He wore the best suits at his events, practically dripping in Gucci gold at all moments.

My dad and I were never really ones for expensive stuff, and we made a deal that once I turned 18 he wasn't allowed to buy me any fancy things, not like I needed him to get my a purse or anything. I would rather flaunt my talent and family than my money. Just my opinion.

Clara had chosen a nicer outfit, high waisted pants, and a cropped shirt, a leather jacket laid on top. I pulled my hair half up into a messy bun, pulling at the sides to make it messier. I had tried and tried to make my dark bags go away with makeup, practically using half of my concealer, nothing really working all that well.

I heard the front door open, my actions stilling as I heard Stevie's cheery voice flow through the house, a deep one following.

"Tulip!" Stevie called, I rush to pull my shoes on before opening the door to my room, looking up to see everyone stood at the door still, Harry giving Stevie a hug before his eyes drifted up the stairs slowly, green orbs catching mine as I kept them on the floor, reaching the bottom of the stairs. I kept my eyes there, feeling as if I could drop and faint at that moment as I saw his body turn towards mine, shoes pointed towards me.