Life Of The Party

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say

HI HOES 👻

i have been crying over this for the last four hours

Lila Rose

By the time I had gotten home that night, I was fully exhausted. There's something about being around Harry that's so energizing, but the second I step away from him I'm back where I was before. Just very very tired at all times. Today was fun though, going to the bookstore and letting him see what I thought about my dad more than just him guessing about it, letting him see how I felt for the first time. I knew that going out with Harry was a rarety considering what we do for our careers, and I'm sure Jeff has been hard on him to stay home more especially now. Even if that is the case, it doesn't matter to me because I had fun for the first time in a while again.

I had gotten home pretty late considering it was noon when I got there, but I managed to make myself a sandwich before going into my book nook to finish off the rest of Jonah's book. It was pretty interesting actually, to hear his perspective of trying to get his life back after his divorce and his usage of drugs and alcohol.

I knew that Harry and the rest of the crew would be drinking and smoking stuff, and that's fine with me, I just don't want to partake in any of that. Drugs and Alcohol were both something that was a big part of the reasons that Ian did those things he did. I don't want to fall into that. I knew Harry drank, well at least he did when we were at Stevie's, but I have no idea about his liking with drugs or anything.

I stood up from my spot on the floor, trying to find an outfit that was at least presentable for the party tomorrow. I had forgotten to ask Harry if he wanted me to bring anything, so I'll probably just bring him some snacks or something. I picked up a graphic tee that I never really wore anymore, deciding to wear some light washed jeans with it and a thicker belt along with that. I pulled on a flannel and I set out some little hoop earrings and a ring, hoping this wasn't a crazy party that I needed to dress up for.

By the time I fell asleep, it's well past three in the morning, my finished book beside me on my bed as I drift away, wondering what's going to happen at the party tomorrow. Harry had told me to come over at around four, so I had most of the day to myself.

I should get a cat or a dog or something cause it gets pretty lonely here.

I made myself a cup of coffee before deciding to finally embark on the great journey packing my suitcase is going to be. I started with simple things like toiletries and makeup, packing those in a little compartment of my backpack, and then moved on to my clothes. I decided that I would just carry a backpack with me when we go places, and I figured that Harry would have to do the same.

By the time I was done with that, I realized I had to leave soon. So,I made my happy way through the usual prosses of makeup and hair for the second day in a row, and made my way to Harry's. I wouldn't say I was as nervous as I was yesterday, but I was nervous about how many people could be there, and how the fans will react to them finding out that I would be going on tour with Harry.

By the time I'm at Harry's front door, my heart is pounding at the sound of music inside, knowing that this is going to be harder to get through than just a day alone with Harry. When I'm alone with him, I can only focus on him and what we're doing together, not the other people in the room around us.

"Hey," Harry smiles as he opens the door, the music still pounding behind him and I see flashing lights coming from the living room.

"Hi," I squeak out as I step inside, seeing him in a half-opened Hawaiian shirt, nothing underneath and I feel my heart pound faster as I get distracted by the tattoos that peek out the top of the shirt, making my mind grow foggy.

"TULIP!!" Mitch screeches, already obviously drunk before Harry can even get a word in. I wave at him as he comes forward, a drinking his hands.

"Hi, Mitch," I laugh, looking up to Harry as he rolls his eyes at his obviously drunk best friend. I follow Harry through the room, waving at where Jeff was, sitting next to where Mitch had planted himself on the for, playing with the plant that sat on Harry's fireplace. We walk through the kitchen where an ungodly amount of drinks sit on the counter.

"Lila!" Annika laughs as she and Mia dance, Jace and Yasmine next to them doing the same thing. Annika pulls me in, tugging me by my hands and I squeal as I get pulled into a dance circle that made them all look like wild animals.

"Careful with her," Harry says quietly and my eyes soften at him, seeing him look towards where Mitch was, not knowing if he should leave me alone.

"Go have fun," I say as Jace dances around me, Harry's eyes softening as he nods, starting to walk away before he stops and turns around towards me, looking from Jace to me.

"I'll just be in here okay?" He says and I nod, being pulled away by Mia.

________

hehe this sucked

BUT HEY ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO THATS FUN