You Got It

Oh yeah, oh, it's time to mix it up
And get ya glow girl
I know that you gon' get it
You got so much

I'm going to be taking the next week off just to catch up on some things for you guys, and write some chapters that we all saw coming.

I love you guys my sugar plums.

Enjoy babes ;)

Lila Rose

Our stay in Paris was way too short in my opinion, granted we were just now getting ready for our show in Cologne after the flight, but I'm sure Harry and I could go back there eventually.

That's the one thing that bums me out about being on such a quick paced tour, and not having any time to stop and see anything. Paris was amazing, and no matter what I will always love Paris just for us, but I wish we could've stayed longer, and made more memories than just the ones we did last night.

I had told Harry that on the way back to the hotel, us walking hand in hand down the street, and as much as I wished we didn't have to leave, I knew we had to. Harry just told me that we would be back, even if it wasn't for years, but he promised we would be back.

I spent the night in his arms, getting the most gorgeous sleep of my life, and when I woke up, we got ready for the flight, getting even more sleep then, but I'm still exhausted. And I'm terrified of having a nightmare tonight. It doesn't usually feel like this, and maybe it's just my period ending off with a bang, but I also know that it wasn't there yesterday.

My period is usually a bit shorter, but this one lasted a full 7 days, but thankfully it's over now. Having to get out of Harry's arms every so often has been absolute hell. Speaking of Harry's arms, that is where I currently am curled as we wait for Jeff to tell his loud manager voice at us to get on stage.

Harry's been very touchy today, and granted I have to get up and get dressed soon-I know he will shortly be even more handsy. He even made an effort to tug me back into his dressing room a bit early to tug at my lips with his, getting not only me but also him heated before we had to split apart while Mitch yelled at Harry about something.

"No...don't leave," he whines as I stand, him already in his bright pink suit, and I peck his forehead, ruffling his hair as he slumps back into the seat, biting his bottom lip, reaching forward to trace his hands down my body, and I have to close my eyes to collect myself.

"Wanna touch you," he whispers, and I look down to see the very apparent bulge in his pants, him not even trying to hide it at this point, and I smile at his neediness that has been effecting him all day.

"Cant...we've got a show to do," I whisper and he tugs me forward, letting his hands explore up my sweater, tracing patterns on my heated skin.

"Gotta get dressed," I coo, pecking his pouty lips, and he grumbles something under his breath.

I grab the bright pink dress that Tae had handed me earlier, and I smile naughtily to myself when Harry's eyes widen at the bodycon dress, black tights under it and nothing else on top. Well, if you count the pair of very risky lingerie that I had ever so carefully bought at one of the small shops in Paris, something Yasmine had pressured me into buying and I wasn't as opposed to the idea.

I know it's a bit much at once, but I'm off my period and horny as fuck. And he looks like that so do you blame me?

I slowly get undressed, hearing the couch creak under his weight, and I ignore the sound of his shoes on the wooden floor, my hands working on getting the pants I had on off, tugging them down like the thong I was wearing didn't mean anything like all. I tug my sweater over my head, the strapless bra that barely hid my nipples the only thing on my top and I stretch my arms up.