Sofia

Standin' here alone now, think that we can drive around
I just wanna say how I love you with your hair down
Baby, you don't gotta fight, I'll be here 'til the end of time
Wishin' that you were mine, pull you in, it's alright

we just hit 11k

ELEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND

i love you guys so much thank you
kk bye babes i hope you enjoy

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED WOMAN !!!

Lila Rose

Every show is magical, and it makes my entire night.

This show was somehow even more magical than the first one. I don't know why, or even how that happened, but there was something so deep and relaxing about this show that made me feel so good like I was appreciated in the eyes of the fans. Harry was on fire, a ball of everlasting energy, even after the chaos before the show. He was nervous, and I could tell, so I did what he has done numerous times to me. I made him feel safe, and I made sure that he knew he was going to be fine, no matter the stress. I hope it worked as well as his voice does for me, but I can't be very sure, he's very good at hiding things like that.

I look out the window of the back of the van the crew was shoved in, Harry rows ahead, laughing and talking with Jace and Mitch and as much as I wish he were back here with me, I would never want to get in the way of him and his friend and become a clingy bitch like most girls you see at the mall. No matter what, I would never want to get in his way. He's on track to do such amazing things with his music and his life, and I would never want to stunt that.

The van pulled up and I let Mia get out before me, the bold deep orange blazer I wore still covering my shoulders, even though sweat was dripping down my arms, but God knows no one wants to see me in the lacy bodysuit under it. I climb out, turning to see Harry, him waiting for me, smiling cutely down at me before placing his hand on my back as we walk.

"You have fun?," He whispers close to my ear as we walk through the lobby, and I stay tucked by his side, replying quietly as we stand in the elevator, dropping off the girls and Jeff, and Jace on their floors before going up to our floor.

"I had an amazing time...thank you," I say quietly and he sighs, kissing the back of my neck softly and I let go of his hand to go into my room, deciding to take a shower to get rid of the sweat and makeup that was seeping into my pores more and more by the moment. I want to get back to Harry as quick as I can, wanting to feel his warmth again and see his glittering eyes.

I smile to myself at the thought of him as I get undressed, thinking of all of the things we were going to be able to do while on tour and how much we've done already only on the first show. Chicago was next, and even though it is a huge city and that makes my spine crawl, I'm excited to be able to explore the big city. My smile falls when I look up in the mirror, seeing my thighs and my stomach and the scars along with my knees, and I'm reminded why I had tried to keep him away for so long, and my stomach drops.

I could barely handle to see the look on his face when I had another nightmare, but the thought of him being horrified by my disgusting and useless body had my knees trembling and I can't stop just staring into the mirror, wishing every second of every day that things were different for us, different for him. he shouldn't have to deal with this every day, and especially not with me.

I keep my eyes on the ground as I slowly remove the gorgeous makeup Tae and Eva had done on my face, and I hope they weren't too disappointed with the model they had. I throw away the cotton rounds, ignoring the mirror and I step under the scolding water, not even feeling it anymore and I stand under it, letting it wash away everything and I'm able to breathe, steam filling the room and I slowly wash all of the hairspray out of my hair, and I wrap my cold body in a towel, walking out into the room to change into sweats and a long sleeve shirt, cut just above my sweats.