Heart Like Yours

How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?
You opened up my eyes
Sleep sound, sleep tight

Harry

Every time I wake up with her beside me I have to pinch myself.

She's so cuddly when she sleeps, practically crawling all over my body with her cute arms wrapped around herself, and I always just curl her more into me to make sure she's warm. But, when I woke up this morning, she was still sleeping. She usually wakes up a bit before me, and slowly runs her fingers through my hair, but today I get that privilege.

My mum and Gemma come down later tonight, and we planned on meeting them at a restaurant down near the city, but that's as the until much later tonight. I love my mum and Gem, so it makes sense for me to me excited about seeing my three favorite girls all together.

Lila had told me she was nervous, but I reassured her that it would be fine, especially since I told my mum about the situation-not about Ian-but about how she can act sometimes and what she's comfortable with.

Lilas gotten so much better at talking to people, and telling them about herself, instead of closing up and burrowing into my side like she used to.

I look down to the curled up figure beside me, her breaths even and her eyes closed soundly, shifting a bit and holding onto me tighter through her small hands, and I can't help but coo at the sight, brushing her crazy blonde hair out of her face.

Her lashes flutter, and she stretches her arms out more than they already were. I watch as she slowly wakes up, my hand coming to her cheek and I stroke the soft skin.

"Hi baby," I whisper down at her when she wakes up fully, smiling sleepily up at me and I watch as her eyes adjust to the bright light.

"Mornin' Hazzie," she whispers back, sitting up on her knees to stretch and I frown at the loss of her warmth. She just smiles at me, coming back to my side to kiss my lips, and I smile at the feeling, slowly grasping her hips and she lets out an adorable little laugh when I side her onto my hips, sitting back against the headboard.

"I like your hair," I smirk, her bun floppy down the back of her head and she just rolls her eyes, going to fix it, but I stop her with a kiss, pulling her hands down and holding onto her hips.

"What do you wanna do today?" She asks as she rests her head on my shoulder, my hands rubbing her back.

"Stay in bed....and eat-"

"Harry," she laughs, and I grin at her, and I take a deep breath of the memories from the other morning, and how fucking good she looked under me, begging me for some sort of touch. The way she tasted. God, the way she tasted, I dream about it every second of every day, and I can't even think straight when she wears those cute little panties and little shirts, the simple thought has me pushing my hips up into hers and she sighs at the contact.

"Harry," she whines and I bite down against her collar bone, and she tugs on my hair a bit. It's only eight am, Harry, don't get hard yet.

I sigh,kissing the mark I left on her chest and she sits back, letting me help her off of the bed and I watch her closely as she walks down the stairs, her hair now down in waves.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, starting the coffee pot and she shrugs, looking down at her phone before setting it on the counter, and opening a pack of strawberries, eating one.

"Do you think your mom will like me?" She asks quietly as she slides onto the counter next to me, flinching at the cold under her bare thighs. I smile at the thought of them together, and how much they would have to talk about.