Cha Cha

Uh oh, I think I gotta go
Big bitch what you wanna know?
Made a hit though
Kick the back do'
Big blast made a flash hole (Hole)

TEN

Harry

Waking up to her naked body on New Year's Day is the best thing I've ever experienced. After eating her out at three in the morning when we went to sleep after a movie night, we fell asleep listing to the cold air whip outside the window, sleeping in because we knew how late we'd be up.

Mitch and Jeff invited us and the crew to a party downtown, meaning it's gonna be rough tomorrow morning. Lila was still fast asleep beside me, holding my forearm close to her body, and her legs were entangled in mine in the most beautiful way, her hair still up in a big bun. Waking Lila up is like waking a kitten up from a nap-it's literally so painful-but I know we should probably take a shower, and the party started later tonight. I slowly move my arm away from her, but she claws into it, holding me tight.

"Lila Rose...," I sing into her hair, her whining in my arms and I smile as she crawls more over me, like a little baby. "Lavender," I whisper, pulling her over my hips, and she smiles, burrowing into my neck. "Ten more minutes," she mumbles, and I slide my hands down to her ass, squeezing it hard until she squeals. "Let me sleep," she giggles, and I bite at her cheek, smiling. "Cmon, baby...let's go eat some food then we can shower, yeah?" I whisper and she nods, sitting up on my hips, and I hold her bare thighs, smiling up at her as she stretches. She looks down at me, swiveling her hips and I groan.

"Get off of me, you little tease," I grumble, slapping her ass as she climbs off, and she laughs to herself. I let her get dressed as I brush my teeth, her coming in and doing the same beside me, now in one of my hoodies and a pair of panties. We walk downstairs, the Christmas lights still on, and I hold her hips as she walked into the kitchen to start our breakfast, talking quietly.

"You alright after last night?" I ask, her sliding onto the counter as usual, and I see the glimmer behind her eyes at my words, and I smile happily to myself at the way she gets all worked up over something like us talking like this. "I'm alright," she nods, whispering and I laugh, kissing her sweet little lips as I plate our breakfast, dragging her over to the table so she could sit on my lap, and I hold her hip with one hand, the other holding my fork, and she wraps her arm around me.

"What time does Mitch want us there tonight...M' sleepy," she mumbled into my neck, and I soothe my hands over her body, squeezing her thighs, so juicy and cute. Her scars were obviously still there, but they are more like battle scars now than anything else.

"Around eleven...we've got time to sleep. First I do wanna take a shower," I mumble, resting my cheek on her shoulder and she nods, chewing slowly on her food. "I don't wanna go back on tour," she whispers and I feel my stomach drop as I look up at her, my eyebrows furrowed. I knew how much tour can stress her out, but I never thought it would bother her to the idea of hating to go back.

Being on tour is one of the best things about having a fan base. My fans can come and see me, and they can just be who they want to be while they listen to my music. It's different, being with Lila I mean, because it's not just my fans that are there, it's hers too, and it makes it so much more special for us. I mean Lila and I fell in love doing this, I can't even try to imagine us without this part of our lives.

"Why?" I whisper and she shrugs, turning around so her legs are over my waist, our empty plates forgotten. "I love doing it...it's the reason I fell in love with you, but I'm just ready to stay in one place for a while. We've only got twenty shows left...and I'm just ready to be home with you," she shrugs, and I can see where she's coming from, but I can't help but be scared of how things might change for us, after the tour I mean.