Happier

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Harry

God, I can't explain how much I missed them.

My fans have always had my back, even though everything that's happened recently with Kendall, and I can't even believe how many have bought tickets to see me, well me and Lila. I had to try and keep my eyes off of her the whole time, but by the size of her eyes and the smile that was spread across her face, I knew she was happy here. She was happy on stage.

By the time the show was over my voice was almost scratchy with how much screaming and singing I had done, but I was nowhere near tired as the lights lowered again and the crowd jumped with joy at my feet. I thank them through my mic, them too loud to even be able to hear me, and I can't help but sniffle away the tears that had started to grow in my eyes, tears of happiness and tears of thankfulness.

Lila waves to the crowd from beside me and the laughter and joyous jumps she admits lets me know how much this whole thing was going to help her, not only mentally but also physically. She would start opening up to me, and she would let me into that head of her and hopefully her heart too. I can't lie, there have been times where I wished we were more, and there are times where I wish I just had her to myself, but it's not my decision if we're together or not, it has to be hers.

I run down the stairs, her behind me and I can't help but bring her into a hug as we just laugh and be excited at this moment together. Mitch comes down and takes Lila in a hug. She looked exhausted and now that I'm off stage, so am I, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep any time soon. We were all in fits of laughter and smiles and I can't remember that last time I had so much fun on stage.

"That was fucking amazing!" Yasmine screeched, letting her drumsticks drop to the ground with a clatter before taking Lila in a hug as she giggles at her. We all were on cloud nine, Mia and Annika got off stage as the curtain closed, and by the looks on their faces, I could tell that they were as happy as we are.

"C'mon guys hurry up!" Jeff calls as the busses and cars arrive, surrounded by a massive crowd of fans. I grab my bag, ignoring the gross amounts of sweat that was dripping into my eyes and I stop by some of the fans to give them a hug or an autograph, jeffs annoying screeching voice yelling at me as I did so. I wait for Lila behind me as she takes pictures with other fans and I can see the happiness in her bones as she signs some of her albums.

I let her run in front of me and we get onto the bus, heavily breathing at the amount of chaos that just happened and I just stare out the windows, waving at the fans as they pass by. Lila was beside me, her chest heaving with heavy breaths, and a laugh breaks out from the back of her throat and at first, I'm confused, but then I just start laughing with her.

"Why are we laughing?" I ask through a laugh and Mitch pokes his head out from where he was taking the pearls out of his hair in the bathroom.

"I don't know," she laughs and I can't help but pull her into another hug, her shoulders shaking as she laughs against my chest as I kiss her hair. I can feel how much happier she is after she does these things, shows and such, and I want this to not only impact her mental health, but also impact the way she views new things and how she will accept them.

"That was so much fun," She mumbles and I let her go, seeing how happy she looked, and also how exhausted she had to be.

The ride back to the hotel was short, but with traffic and with fans everywhere it look longer than ususal. We made it to the hotel and I'm surprised I have t passed out by now, but I made the truck upstairs, Lila following slowly behind and I stop before I get into my room, turning towards her.

"Hey," I call out before she can go inside where the girls already were, her blanket wrapped in her hands and her pillow pressed to her chest.

"Call me tonight if you can't sleep... please," I say quietly and she gives me a little smile and I watch closely as she drops her bags to the ground, taking two big steps towards me before embracing me in a hug and I smile against her hairline as I hug her back, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you so much for doing this," she whispers and I give her a fawning smile before she backs away.

"Get some good sleep okay? We've got a long day on the bus tomorrow," I mumble and she nods, my heart thumping in my throat as she gets up in her tippy toes and pecks my cheek, leaving me breathless as I watch her walk away. I stare where she was as her door shuts and I see Mitch standing down the hallway, his jaw to the floor.

"Oh my fucking god! I knew it!" He screeched and I slap my hand over his mouth and pull him into the room, my chest heavy and I smile as I remember what the fuck just happened.

"Now you've gotta shoot your shot, babe, you guys just practically had sex," Mitch grins and I roll my eyes. This man and his overdramatize I swear to fucking god.

"She kissed my cheek, Mitch...that could just be like common etiquette or something," I mumble and I reach up to where she kissed me, the scent of her strawberry lips gloss on my cheek and I smile even wider, resting my head back against the door as I just stand there.

"You've gotta, Haz. Lila needs someone like you in her life, more than just a friend," he says before disappearing behind the door and I stay there for a minute.

She kissed my cheek.