Breathin'

Just keep breathin and breathin and breathin and
breathin
And oh I gotta keep
Keep on breathin

GO FOLLOW MY BOO THANG AND READ HER NEW STORYYYYYY

LunaCreston i wuv you bubba ;)

Harry

I usually wake up around 10 to get ready for the studio or whatever stupid shit Jeff has me doing at 7am, but today I woke up early, like 6 am early. The hell is that about.

I like my place, a smaller house near Mitch's and the Studio, but it's often way to lonely for my liking. I want a cat, a dog maybe, but with my job I'd be gone too long to take care of a pet.

I made myself a cup of black coffee and sat down at the couch, watching the early morning news as I checked all my emails and schedules for the day before getting ready to go on a run. I hate running, god I fucking hate it. But it makes me tired enough to go back to bed and burns some calories in the process.

I usually run just around the block a few times and that's enough for me, but today I had a destination in mind that I wanted to look at. I knew where Lilas apartment was, and I know that sounds bad but Stevie has given me the address just in case I needed it for something. I wanted to go and see the place, and it wasn't that far away. God knows I need to be running more this hurts like shit.

I make it there, seeing a car pull up and a familiar girl get out, someone I could recognize as Clara with the streak of purple in her hair, and the door open to the set of stairs to Lilas apartment before I saw Lilas bright hair.

The second Lila saw Clara, she was in her arms. I could hear her crying from where I was at the cafe across the street, my stomach twisting as I watched with wide and concerned eyes, finding my head spinning at the sound of her sobs.

God what could have happened to make her so sad.

Clara had taken her hands and slowly walked her upstairs while rubbing her back as they walked up the stairs.

I knew Lila wasn't okay, and I knew times were hard with her dad being gone and all....but this...this isn't okay with me. What in the world could have made her so fucking upset over this that only the sight of her best friend could make her finally calm down.

I found myself pulling out my phone and immediately calling Mitch as I started my way back home, breath labored as I walked quickly, hoping he would answer so I could tell him my worries.

"Hey hoe," Mitch says the second he answered and I found myself huffing at his attitude.

"I just was on a run and I went by Lilas apartment-"

"Fucking stalker," Mitch slid in as I rolled my eyes even though he can't see me.

"I'm not a stalker I was just-"

"You ran by her house mate, YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!"

"MITCH SHUT THE FUCK-" I wince as a mom and her toddler walk by, the mom gave me a glare that could kill.

"OMG IM THE WEDDING PLANNER- I was thinking a blue theme? Maybe a two-toned nude lace dress for her and a-"

"Will you just listen? Clara pulled up and Lila was sobbing, Mitch. She was crying so hard I could see her shaking in her arms...."

Mitch went quiet for the first time in a while and I heard him sigh, moving on the other line before he spoke.

"I don't know what to say, Haz," Mitch said quietly as I finally got home, running a stressed hand through my hair as I sat down on the end of my bed.

"Why is she like this, Mitch? I thought it was because of Atlas but...I don't know what to do," I say quietly, putting him on speakerphone beside me so I can hold my face in my hands.

"Are you sure it was her? Did you see Clara?" He asked through the speaker as I pulled off my sweat-soaked tee-shirt, flopping back on the bed.

"I saw her for sure...I don't understand. I know she's been through a lot this year and stuff, but it still doesn't make any sense," I mumble as Mitch sighs again.

"Get ready and then meet me in the studio, okay? We can talk more about it then...Don't worry about it Haz, Lilas a strong girl," Mitch says and I sigh again.

"Okay...I'll see you in twenty," I mumble before hanging up and getting into the shower.

How the hell do I approach this situation, and why is it bothering me so much? I want her to know that I saw, but I also don't want her to be embarrassed. I don't think I'll bring it up today, but I probably should at some point through this week so that for the tour I can make sure to watch out for what makes her sad.

I pulled on a pair of dark jeans and a Pink Floyd tee, playing with my rings in my hands as I drove quickly to the studio.

"Morning, Harry," Ronnie at the front desk said, and his accent reminded me of Lilas, the southern edge I had been missing since I last heard her voice.

"Hello," I smile, giving him a wave before slipping inside the studio door, finding Mitch on his phone as he sat at the piano.

"Hey babe," he grinned, setting his phone down as he reapplied this pink lip gloss that matched the shimmer in his eyelids.

Mitch gets made fun of a lot, even by Jace the guitarist, for wearing makeup and dressing in dresses and skirts on occasion, which can hurt him a bit. I love Mitch and think it's fuckin awesome that he's setting a great example for people to ignore toxic masculinity. Mitch is single but is very SET on a certain type of male.

Blondes.

Mitch likes blondes.

They also have to have enough room in their house for his amount of clothing, and no tattoos, and big muscles.

So take me and think about the OPPOSITE. EW I WOULD NEVER DATE MITCH. GROSS GROSS GROSS

He's like a hairy bear wearing lipstick.

"You talk to Lila?" Mitch asks, putting the lip gloss in his bag before turning to me, standing up as I pull my stuff out of my backpack, shaking my head.

"I'm worried about her," I mumble, hearing him sigh again from behind me.

"I know you are, Haz, and you have a right to be. I'm worried too, but our tulip is going to be okay....she just needs some extra love,"

_________________________________________

HEY BABIES

how are you guys?

I just watched the cam and fam video about how Landon passed and now I'm crying.

ANYWAY

LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS

Sunny