Toxic

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

Lila Rose

what did I awaken by buying those silks?

Why is he looking at me like I'm a piece of cake?

"Lay down, lavender," he whispers into my ear, running his hand over my panties again, letting his ring finger press against my pretty pink clothed clit one more time before he pulls away, and I whimper, laying back.

He slides between my legs, pushing them apart with his, and he settles against my lips, his cherry tasting lips lapping at mine at a quick rate, almost like he needed to memorize my mouth. I slide my tongue against his, whimpering into his mouth when he hooks his fingers inside my thong, sliding them down my legs and I tug off his shirt, my tongue still in his mouth, and he smiles at my eagerness.

"Fuck, Lavender, you're so fucking sexy," he groans, running his hands up and down my blushed body and I claw my hands through his silky hair, and I inhale at the sound of the cardboard box being opened, his hands opening the silks and goosebumps run through my body when I feel the soft silk against my body, his boxered bulge rubbing against my bare middle, and I hook my legs around his waist, trying desperately to get some sort of release.

"This is what you want, hm? You want me to take control like this, my pretty girl?" He purrs as he nips down my neck, probably leaving some marks as he goes.

"P-please," I tremble, letting my head fall back to give him more access, letting his tongue slide over my jawline and his lips drag down to my collar bones, tugging off my shirt, his hands sliding onto my back and pushing me up against his bare chest, biting into his shoulder, whimpering.

"Harry, please," I whisper into his shoulder as I try and move my hips up against his, getting some sort of contact, but he pulls away, throwing my bra across the room at a fast rate, my heart beating quickly.

"Such a perfect girl," he whispers more to himself, nipping at any inch of skin he can, and I whimper when he drags his wet lips over the bud of my nipples, missing them fully as he sinks further down my body, and I could fucking scream at him when he just kisses the small area above my clit, making my whole body clench with need.

"Tell me if it's too much okay?" He growls by my ear, walking a round the bed and I start to heave heavy needy breaths as he grabs my right wrist, tiring the silks around each of my ankles and wrists, running the silks over my bare nipples and I desperately pull at the silks, needing some sort of release, rubbing my ass against the bedsheets. I watch him with wide eyes as he grasps the other boxes, his bulge getting bigger and bigger by the second and I wish I could just get down on my knees in-front of him right now.

He keeps intense eye contact with me as he opens the boxes, throwing the trash aside, and I gulp at the look in his eyes, his hands holding the remote controlled vibrator in one hand, and the remote in the other, his eyes taunting me, and I watch his every move.

"Gonna be a good girl, aren't you baby? You gonna listen to what I say?" He whispers, slowly walking closer and closer to me and I gulp before responding.

"P-promise," I tremble out and he hums as he kisses my belly. "Such a pretty girl," he says mostly to himself and the need inside of me is almost painful and I can feel every part of my body having goosebumps. I love him like this, this dominate man with broad shoulders and his eyes darker than the bottom of the sea. I love seeing him take control over my every move, and take care of me as well as teasing me.