Robin Hood

Intoxicated by your reputation
I can see the mischief in your eyes
Trusted you despite my reservations
Now I'm alone

Extreme trigger warning.
I love you guys so much.
Please be safe.

Lila Rose

"How long has it been since I've fucked you hm? How fucking long have you been away?" He spits next to my ear and my body shakes as I rapidly try to think of a way out.

"A week," I choke out and I feel bile rise in my throat as his hand slides down my body harshly, pressing into my stomach, opening a wound.

"A fucking week without your stupid fucking pussy...a week without my dick inside of your loose pussy hm? You miss it? You miss my huge dick?" He smiles at me and I sob when he slaps my cheek harshly, and I gulp as he tears my shirt off my body, ripping my shorts off.

"Ian stop, please!" I sob and he punches me in the face, making my head slam back against the floor and my mind goes blank for a second, his evil laugh in my ears.

"Don't you dare talk back to me again, you whore...not even your dad loves you," he spits.

I gasp as I sit up in Harrys bunk and he shifts as I slap my hand over my mouth, hoping to not wake him up as I sob into my hand, but it's too late.

"Baby," he says softly and I keep my hand over my mouth as I practically run out of the bunk, not even paying attention to where I'm going as I end up in the bathroom, crashing to my knees and I empty my stomach in the toilet, pain all over my body.

It hurts...it hurts so bad.

"Lila, shhh, I've got you. I'm right here," He says and I sit back against the wall, sobbing into my hand again and he closes the door, my vision blurred.

"Baby, calm down, it's just me," he whispers, trying to pull my hand away but I can't even control my movements anymore.

"Make it stop, it needs to stop," I cry and he shushes me again, rubbing my back and my eyes look for a razor or something, something to make it go away. I need him to go away.

"No no no, c'mon...no Lila," he says quickly when I try to reach for the razor in the shower, him pulling me by the waist into his arms, throwing it out the door and I collapse into his chest, my whole body shaking as I cry into it.

"I'm right here...I'm right here I'm not leaving," he says slowly, his breath shaking and I cough out another sob.

"I need to harm... it won't go away," I try to argue, going towards the door to grab the razor but he slams it shut before I can get to it, grasping me by the waist and holding me so tight as I cry into his neck hysterically.

"I can't let you do that....I can't," he says, and I can feels tears on his cheeks and I sob. I just want it to go away.

"Why not? Please I need to hurt myself," I sob and he shakes his head, pressing his forehead to mine and he presses his trembling lips together.

"I just can't...can't let you do that...," he says shakily and I fall into his chest, not knowing what to do and he shushes me softly, looking a round the room like he doesn't know what to do.

"Shut. Up," Ian growls in my ear as he hits the back of my throat harder and harder, tears all the way down to my chest and mascara stings my eyes.

I try everything to push him away, and I can taste blood in my mouth and he hits my head against his stomach as I scream.

I fall to the floor, not even able to breathe anymore and I just stare at the wall, tears falling from my eyes still and Harry gets down next to me, shushing my trembling body.