It's Ok

It's okay
I know someday I'm gonna be with you
It's okay
I know someday I'm gonna be with you
It's okay
I know someday I'm gonna be with you

Fifty thousand. Fifty thousand reads.

I can't even explain how much this means to me, and I'm so proud to say that this has made me a better person and friend.

I love you guys so much my sugar plums.

Enjoy ;)

Lila Rose

The show was way too early in the morning in my opinion, even if Harry and I had cuddled in for hours all night, getting enough sleep to last three days, but even then I was tired from all of the traveling.

Harry was on fire-a usual occurrence at this point- and I could tell that the crowd was very happy with that. I nearly kissed him on stage when he pulled me up to the main microphone, leaning in next to me so we were singing together, and my eyes never left his. God I love him so much.

I currently sat on the bed in our room, the half empty bottle of champagne that I had gladly taken action in on the floor, and I could hear Harry humming from the bathroom as he got dressed from after his shower, me picking at my hands nervously. I don't regret saying that I'd tell him, but the way I tell him is making me nervous.

I don't want to scare him, and I know by now that these things don't scare him, but knowing that I've been not really paying attention to where Ian is makes me nervous that he'll get angry about it.

I want to tell him, and I certainly plan on it, but I just am scared about it I guess. What if he doesn't believe me, or what if he doesn't care? What happens if this hurts our relationship?

"Baby," Harry says, and I look up, not even realizing that he had walked out, my hands clawing at each other and I tear them apart, siting on them to stop. Harry sighs, crawling up on the bed and settling in front of me, smiling sadly.

"Are you nervous?" He whispers and I nod slowly, him frowning, and he kisses my cheek as I look down at my hands, sliding them into my lap, and he holds them in his huge hands.

"Tell me what you're nervous about," he says after a while and I inhale, starting to speak slowly, not looking up at him.

"Don't want you to be scared-or get mad at me or something," I say in a whisper and he inhaled, tilting my chin up with his hand, soothing my heated skin. I just stare up at him, tracing his face as he starts to speak.

"My lavender, I could never be angry at you...not for anything in the world," he whispers and I nod, squeezing my eyes closed, and I know that I need to tell him now. I have to before I chicken out. I have to do this for us.

"I-I think I'm ready now," I whisper and he strokes my cheek with his knuckle, tugging me up the bed and I sit between his legs, him holding out his hands for me to play with, and I smile at the small movement. I don't exactly know where to start, and I'm scared that I'll forget something or I'll leave something important out.

"Stop worrying, baby, I'm right here if you need me," he whispers, pressing his lips to mine and I give him the best smile I can muster. My heart thumps in my chest, against my ears and I can feel my body trying to tell me to not do this, and wait, but I know I can't.

"I met Ian when I was 18," I say quickly, and I surprised myself even when I start to talk, and Harry just stays still, watching me closely.

"He was a friend of my dads or something...and we started dating for a while," I say slowly and Harry nods, listening closely.