Call Out My Name

So call out my name
Call out my name when I kiss you so softly
I want you to stay

HOW ARE WE AT 600 FUCKING READS I CANT HANDLE THIS

Harry

God damn, she looked amazing in those outfits.

I had always loved working with Tae and Eva, loving their work with Gucci to make some of my best looks, but they've outdone themselves for this.

I've obviously been on tour before, but that was with four other guys. I wouldn't say I'm nervous but I am scared that something could go wrong or that the fans don't like my first solo album.

Most of my songs, aside from Sweet creature and Only Angel, are songs that I had written while away in Jamaica, a lovely vacation that the band and I enjoyed. Sweet creature, I had written when I was in the band, something that came into a tune in my head a couple of months before the band broke up.

Only Angel was one of my favorites, an upbeat song with a bit of a jazz flare in the background to channel some southern Jazz Bar vibes if you will, something low that reminds me of Atlas and his style of music.

Once we were done and Mitch was done screaming,  Tae and Eva sent us on our way, telling us that they had everything they needed for the tour. Mitch and I walked down the stairs with Lila, her still on edge even after our conversation in the elevator.

I wanted to make her feel comfortable. Like I've said a hundred times before.

"Bye Tulip...tell the Brit ta call me when his panties aren't in a knot, okay?" He smirks and I roll my eyes as Lila giggles. I turn around and give him the bird as I walk towards the car.

"Bye, Mitch," she waved as Mitch got into his car, her still walking next to me, holding her bag in her hands.

"Do you wanna do something? Maybe get some lunch?" I offer as we arrive at her car, her turning to put her bag in the backseat as she talked.

"Sure," she smiled, not being able to hide the nervousness in those eyes of hers. I don't want her to think she had to do something with me, but I just thought it would be nice.

"I'll text you the address and we can meet there?" I suggest and she nods, waving to me as she gets into her car and I get into mine.

I sent her the address to a smaller more private diner a couple of blocks away and made my way over there. The way she reacted in the elevator kept being brought back into my mind as I drove, the way she looked at me with full relief and her shoulders settled.

That made me feel accomplished actually, to know that she was okay with me bringing up the fact that she's worried or upset all the time, and how important letting me know how she's feeling is. I get out of my car and see her, walking across the street to greet her again as we walk inside.

"Eva and Tae are nice," she says as we sit down and order our food, me noticing how she kept pressing into her hands under the table, ignoring the urge to tell her that everything was okay and that she didn't need to do that around me.

"They've been really supportive through all of this, and have great designs for events and stuff," I say, her nodding as she rests her back against the chair, settling a bit, looking out the window and hoping the paparazzi don't find us here.

"Are you nervous for the release? I-I mean it's your first solo album," she says softly and I smile at the fact that she's initiating a conversation, and I sigh, sitting forward a bit.

"I wouldn't say I'm nervous...I'm just more aware I guess," I say and she squints at me quizzically.

"I'm aware of the fact that this time I don't have four other people to be able to count on. It's just me now," I shrug and she nods.

"But you've got Mitch, Jace, and Yasmine, and the girls... and I'm here too. It may be just your album but you can count on us too," she says quietly and I find myself smiling at her, pressing my lips together as she looks away in embarrassment, her cheeks red.

"Are you nervous? For the tour I mean?" I ask and she runs a hand through her hair, pushing her golden locks behind her ear.

"I think I'm ready...maybe," she adds in the end and I laugh, her laughing too, a sight I never get to see anymore.

"I'm really excited to see new places and be with the fans," she shrugged and I nod as the food we ordered came, Lila, picking at her food as we talked.

Out of all the things Lila could be nervous about, she was nervous around me. And that made me a little more worried than I should have been. I had called Stevie last night just to tell her about our day and ask some questions, and she reassured me that Lila would be alright. But I'm still nervous.

"If you would like, you could come to the release party? It's just going to be the band and crew, but I thought I'd invite you since we leave the next day," I said, hoping she wouldn't reject my invite. She looked up from her meal as she thought for a second.

"Sure, if you guys want me there," she smiled and I found my cheeks heating at her words, smiling at her widely.

"Of course we would want you there, you're gonna be with us for a year practically," I say and she nods, still picking at her food.

"I'm really excited to be able to hear those songs in your journal...been waiting to hear those," I say as the waiter takes away our plates, Lila swallowing the water she had been sipping on before replying.

"I haven't been writing for long...but I'm excited for you guys to hear them. It'll be weird to be able to talk to people about music again," she says as she leans forward in her chair, pushing her hair back.

After arguing over who would pay for the meal, Lila finally agreed to let us split the ticket, and we made our way outside, Lilas's hands pressed together again as we walked.

"See you tomorrow at the studio?" I say as I walk backward and away from her car, her nodding and waving goodbye. I start walking to my car, putting my hands in my pockets as I let that warm fuzzy feeling grow in my chest.

"Hey, Harry?" I turn around to look at her, her diamond eyes adverted away from mine as she talks.

"Thank you for doing this for me,"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIS WAS HORRIBLE IM SORRY BABES

OKAY BYE BYE I LOVE YOU AHA

Sunny