Into You

Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move

HI BABES

WELCOME HEHEHHEHE
okay anyway here ya go

Harry

The next time Mitch tries to interrupt me, I will be knocking his front teeth out.

Just as I was so close to letting her finally fall into my arms like in the movies, he had to walk in and destroy the moment I had waited so long for. God, her lips looked too good, shining under the light just like her glittery eyes and I wish I could go back in time to make a move quicker and taste them.

She seemed as annoyed after the interruption as I was, and for some reason that had me feeling like a horny teenager all over again, the thought of her wanting me as much as I wanted her having my hands sweating. I had told her to go grab her book and such, but that was basically only to clean up the mess I had made when we got back, and also prepare myself for a long night of desperation for her.

She knocked on the door quietly and I opened it for her, her hair swept back behind her shoulders, still damp, and her body was covered in her usual sweater and sweatpants, things I had noticed makes her feel at home.

"C'mere," I mumble, smiling down at her and she doesn't move at first, but she slowly walks into my arms, her book in one hand as she wraps her arms around my waist, my hands soothing up and down her back as my cheek rests on her head, my eyes closing in contentment. I love this, the feeling I get when she's close to me and the feeling I get when she is in my arm is indescribable.

"Hi," She whispers and I hold back a laugh at the nervousness in her voice.

"Hi," I say back and she blushes, hiding her smiles by pushing her face into my chest, something I had noticed she does when she's shy, which just happens to be most of the time. She pulls away, staring up at me and I can't help but press my lips to her forehead, knowing it helps her calm down a bit.

"You wanna read a little?" I ask quietly and she nods, tugging me over to the bed and I grab the book I had been reading that one day that seemed so long ago outside of my house. I think back on that day and I see how far we've come, how far shes come from just a week or two ago, and I can't believe that I'm here, her laying her head on my chest, one of my hands holding at the pages of the book, the other one toying with her hair.

I feel her eyes on me, no way in hell that I couldn't notice her deep blue eyes, and I look down at her, brushing her hair away from her face again and she smiles as I cup her cheek, pressing her lips to the palm of my hand and I feel how soft they are, and how much I wish I could taste them.

"What's this about?" I ask, setting my book against my chest, and she smiles as she curls more into my side, starting to talk.

"It's about this girl that lives in London, and she gets a job as the assistant of a huge writing company. What the girl doesn't know, is that behind the face of it all is this huge mafia drug plan, organized by the owner, someone she can't seem to get away from" She says slowly, and I hum, running my fingers through her hair again, and her eyes stay on me, toying with the top of my shirt.

"Thats very dramatic," I giggle and she laughs, nodding her head.

"I don't really like books like this, but Clara said to read it," she shrugged, setting the big book down beside her. I watch her closely over the top of my book, resting it on my chest when she looks back at me.

"I don't remember you having this," She says, poking the spot where my butterfly tattoo lay etched deep into my skin, and I smile, my hands tugging her more up my body, taking a deep breath before talking.