Mind Reader

I'm so confused
Every time I look at you
Tell me what the fuck to do
Need to hear it come from you
I'm so confused
When all my words have no use
'Cause I'm not a mind reader, a mind reader, a mind reader

OKAY SO IMA START DOING 2K WORDS SO I GIVE YALL MORE YOU'RE VERY MUCH WELCOME ITS 5 AM I HATE IT HERE

merry chrisler babes i love you guys

kk enjoy babes

Lila Rose

I woke up with a groan, feeling a heavy object on my legs, and breath fanning across the back of my neck, and I can't help but blink at the light coming from the window across from me, my eyes widening like dinner plates when I realize the heavy object had been a certain curly-haired green-eyed man who was asleep at my side.

What the hell did I miss

he must think I'm so weird for falling asleep on him, I'm so embarrassed. What do I do? wake him up or do I just let him sleep? He's pretty cute when he sleeps I must admit, but even then I have no idea how I should approach this situation. I can't help but want to stay curled up in his warmth, the feeling of his warm hands pulling me in having my eyes closed in euphoria again. I don't know what's different about him, why only he can touch me without me feeling worse than I already do. he makes me forget everything I have been through, and he shines the bright sun against my skin without letting me fall into the fire.

He shifts and my eyes open quickly when a soft content sigh falls from his lips, they spread in the most perfect way possible. I know he had to have some feelings for me, considering he hasn't pushed away my stupid excuses of an example of flirting, but Im scared that I'm wrong and that all he's doing this for is a pity, and not because he likes me.

Im not ready for that, I know, but I can't help but want him more and more every day. In no way am I ready for a relationship right now, but I wish I was because this just feels so nice. I feel like there's nothing wrong when Im around him and no matter what I can't keep my eyes off of his.

"Lila?" He whispers and his eyes flicker open slowly, catching mine before I tug him closer daringly, his eyes watching me closely and they close when I burrow my head against him, his arms moving to hold me closer.

"How long have you been awake?" He whispers and I shrug.

"A couple of minutes," I sigh and he nods, letting his eyes close for a second more, almost like he wanted to stay in the moment but he opens them to look out the window, seeing how the sky was slowly getting darker.

"How about we stop at like a Walmart or something really quick? I don't want you to be freezing tonight," He mumbles and I nod, sighing contently when he presses his lips to my forehead and I stand up, stretching my arms and he does the same, the bottom of his cute belly poking out and he smiles a blushed smile at me.

"I'll go tell Lance," he mumbled and I nod, watching as he walks away and I smile to myself as I walk back to the bathroom, telling Mitch about us stopping and he gives me this cheeky smile that I just roll my eyes at and he giggles as I walk away, doing my business before brushing my hair back into a messy bun, hoping I didn't look too comfortable.

I decided to just pull on some grey sweats and a hoodie, knowing we would probably be going to bed in a couple hours and I was getting uncomfortable sleeping in those thick leggings.

We pulled into the Walmart parking lot and I see Harry giddily smiling at it, waiting until the bus comes to a complete stop before he gets out, taking me by the hand and I smile down to the ground when he combines our hands, his cold rings in my hand and he smiles proudly down at me.