Chapter 33

Chan and Y/n looked at each other. It was a piece of their life that they haven't told any of the members. The only people that knew was Lisa and Taeyong.

Your probably wondering how Taeyong knew Bang Chan. Well, Taeyong and Chan became closer friends not long after Chan fled away from Australia, and lost Lisa. Taeyong actually helped Chan set up Stray Kids. Anyways...

The 2 sibling looked at each other with concern and sadness.

"She was our little sister" Chan said quietly, but everyone still heard him. Taeyong came behind him placing his hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him.

"She died when she was 11, in a house fire. Chan was only 16 and I was only 12 at the time. It wasn't long after that Chan left. We don't know who is responsible for it, all our security cameras and software got destroyed in the fire. Me, Chan and our parents were the only ones who survived. We tried to go back in to save her but we couldn't, our parents stopped us" Y/n said whilst tears started to form and run down her face. Chan held her hand.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked, I'm really sor-" Han kept apologising.

"It's fine. Your guys deserve to know. The only other person here who knew was Taeyong." Chan assured

They guys nodded and sent apologetic smiles.

"Um..  Y/n your doing a lot better, your took in a lot of smoke so that's why you were unconscious for a while but you should start to feel a lot better soon" Taeil tried to chance the subject.

"We haven't met before so thank you" Y/n thanked and bowed slightly in the bed.

"It's okay Y/n. You don't need to thank us. You guys helped us out a lot and we've known the guys since Stray Kids was formed. The dreamies miss you guys and can't wait to meet you Y/n. By what Chan had told us about you before you could get along great with them, and after hearing that you found each other again we was looking forward to meeting you too " Jaehyun answered.

"Who's the dreamies?" Y/n answered

"Ah this is our time to introduce ourselves. Well Y/n this is Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark, Haechan, Jaemin and Chenle. Everyone here apart from Jaemin and Chenle are apart of Nct 127. However Mark and Haechan are also apart of Nct Dream along with Jaemin and Chenle. The rest of Nct Dream are currently on a mission with another one of our subunits called WayV. I'm Taeyong by the way, I'm the leader" Taeyong said whilst they introduced themselves.

"Oh. That's kinda confusing. Well it's nice to meet you!" She laughed a little.

"She's so cute, the dreamies would love her" Jaemin said.

Hyunjin quickly looked over to Jaemin and gave him a look.

"Don't worry Hyunjin. I didn't mean it like that" he laughed.

"Is he always that protective?" Jaemin asked

"Kinda" y/n just laughed awkwardly. Hyunjin apologised.

- - - - -

It was a few hours later and it had began to get dark. Since there was a lot of spare rooms, Stray kids stayed over for the night. Also Y/n no longer had to stay in the infirmary. They all ate dinner together and relaxed for the rest of the evening. Soon it was a reasonable time for them to go sleep.

- - - - -

It was now the next morning and everyone got ready. Since the house was full of boys anyways and Stray kids didn't bring anything with them, NCT gave them some of their clothes. One of the boys obviously gave Y/n some but they were all quite big on her so it looked quite funny. They ate breakfast together and said their goodbyes. They all thanked NCT for saving them and for everything that they have done for them. Since they came in the helicopter, Taeyong decided that he would drive them back to their Base, it wasn't that far either.

"Thank you, we seriously owe you. Hopefully we will be in contact very soon to set up things against BTS" Chan said to the members of NCT there.

They all finally left and went back to their base through the secret tunnel.

They got in and made sure everything was ok and all the people who worked int he house was ok. Luckily no one was harmed and nothing was damaged.

It had been quite a long day so they just decided to chill for the day. Apart from Chan and Felix. They were in Chans office trying find information with what happens on their island and how that even happened when they had such tight security.

Hiii! How did you find this chapter? It's a bit shorter but it has some additional information on who Hannah is in this story. It also has a bit more to the background of NCT and SKZ. Thank you for over 5K reads!!!! And thank you for reading! Hope you all have a good morning/night or what time it is where you are.

Oh and of course Boris Johnson has had to put us in another lockdown 😔. I'm doing online learning and we have go on calls to our teachers for like 5 hours a day! 😭😭. Please wish me look 😂