Chapter 26

"We're here kids" Chan called.

They all got out and went inside. They wanted to try and get Felix a few nice things. They walked around the mall and they went past this place full of big plushies. There was one in the window of a cat.

"Guys! Can we get this for him. It looks like him!" Y/n got all excited.

Y/n hadn't been this happy for a long time. She always liked shopping for others. Chan just sighed when he saw the plushie. He rubbed his head.

"Do you think Felix will really like that?" Hyunjin asked

"Yes of course he does. He's got loads of them" She argued back.

"No he doesn't!" Hyunjin laughed back.

"Guess you don't know him as well as I do then" Y/n got sassy and dragged Chan into the shop to buy it. Hyunjin followed them.

They walked around the mall for a bit more. Getting Felix some clothes, cologne, and other things that they thought he would like. Suddenly Chan got a call.

"Hey is everything ok... what.... has he?!...we are on our way back now"

"Chan what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked, he started to get a bit worried.

"Felix has woke up. We need to get back"

They walked out of the mall but when they were out they ran to the car. They were all really excited to see him, to hear his voice again.

They arrived home, Chan quick parked the car in the garage and they went back in through that way.

They ran to the infirmary to see Felix talking to the other members. They were so relieved.

"Hey mate" Felix said. His voice was quiet and weak but it was to be expected since he was in a coma.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"Good. You can't get rid of we that easily" they all laughed at what Felix had said.

"Felix I'm so sorry. It should've been me who got shot not you. Why did you go infront of me. You could've died!" Y/n cried.

"The dot from the sniper was on your heart and if they shot you, you would've died instantly. Because of the slight height different it would've hit me somewhere below my heart"

"Thank you Felix"

Felix gave her a smile and nodded.

"We got you some presents" Hyunjin said holding a gift bag full of all the presents they got. He opened it and was amazed by the big plushie.

"How did you know I like these?"

"Oh I've seen your secret collection of them Felix" Y/n said and laughed. Felix's ears got a bit red from embarrassment.

"Oh do you know who it was who shot me?"

Chan cleared his voice slightly.

"Yeah, it was BTS. They are associated with mine and Y/ns' parents. However they forced Y/n and V from BTS into a relationship. V abused and treated Y/n very badly. She shot him before she left but it wouldn't have killed him-"

Y/n looked down slightly, she didn't know what the others would have thought. Hyunjin pulled her closer to him by her waist to try and comfort her.

"And you think they want Y/n back?" Minho finished Chans sentence. Chan nodded a yes.

"It's ok Y/n. We won't let them get you" Han said.

"Thank you guys"

- - - - -

It was now the evening and Felix was in his room now and everyone was chilling out.

"Seungmin, have you been able to sort out when the trade deal will be?" Usually Felix would do these type of things if Chan was busy since he is his right hand man but because of his injury he wasn't able to.

"Yes. It's tomorrow at noon by the old warehouse"

"Ok thank you Seungmin. Shall we ask the others if they want to watch a movie tonight?"

"Yes!"

They walked down to the living room and since everyone was either in there rooms or doing their own thing around the house, Chan decided to message the group chat.

'We are watching a movie. If you want to watch it come down to the living room'

In less than 5 minutes everyone came running downstairs, Chan went up to help Felix whilst the ones that were down there set up the movie and got the snacks, blankets and pillows.

- - - - -

"Ahh were did he come from!" I.N scream hiding away behind from Chan. Everyone laughed since he sounded like a dolphin.

"It's ok innie" Chan rubbed his back.

"Thanks Chang hyung" everyone laughed again at how Chan treats I.N as a baby.

It was now coming to the end of the movie and it was nearly 1am. Everyone had either fallen asleep or was very tired. The only ones that there's awake was Hyunjin and Y/n. They got up from the sofa and since there was room for more people on there now Hyunjin lifted Han and Changbin on there.

"Ugh there so heavy" Hyunjin whined.

"Ha ha"

Hyunjin glared at Y/n. She stopped laughing very quickly but started again once he looked away.

Everyone was on the sofas now. Some were cuddled with one another. Y/n couldn't help it but take a few pictures of them to use as blackmail in the future.

Hyunjin and Y/n went up the Hyunjin's room. As soon as they went in Hyunjin pinned Y/n up against the wall. Y/n look down all flustered.

"Jinnie what are doing?" She asked innocently.

"You know exactly what I'm doing princess" he whispered into her ear, his lips brushing against her neck. Making her breathing unsteady.

Y/n brought his lips up to hers and roughly kissed him back.

"I see someone's excited"

"Oh shush Jinnie. Come here"

Y/n don't know what came over her. She stared to guide Hyunjin over to the bed. He layed down and y/n got on top, straddling him. She started to grind on him. She could feel him under her.

Hyunjin wasn't used to not being in control. He quickly flipped them over.

"Not tonight kitten. Tonight I'm on top" he smirked and winked at her.

(You can use your imagination for the rest)

Hiiii. I didn't know how far I should've went with the ending. If you want me to do it like that or more then please let me know. Thank you so much for reading. Please stay safe and have a good day. Sorry for not updating sooner, school has been really busy and had so much homework. Byeee