Chapter 46

By the time they got home the boys had sobered up. Momo ended up coming back with them and stayed over for the night.

"Goodnight everyone" Y/n said the others, Hyunjin followed behind her. Momo sent her a wink and smile.

They got to their room and got changed into their pyjamas. They brushed their teeth and was about to leave the bathroom.

"Hey Hyunjin" she said in a shaky voice, for some reason she was really nervous to tell him.

"What is it princess?" Hyunjin said in a worried tone.

"So I've um got a surprise for you, close your eyes and hold your hand out" Y/n instructed.

Hyunjin did as she said. She placed the pregnancy tests on him hand. She did 2 just to make sure.

"You can open them. Please don't be mad" She whispered.

He opened his eyes a looked down. He couldn't believe it. He looked at what was in his hands and looked at the result and then looked back to Y/n.

"Princess your joking, right?" He asked, his eyes filling with tears. She shook her head.

"Princess this is the best news ever! I would never be mad at something like this. We didn't expected to have one yet but we were going to have them eventually" He hugged her and spun her around. He buried his head into her neck, whispering 'I love you' and 'thank you'.

"OMG IM GOING TO BE A DAD" Hyunjin shouted

He jumped around their room. Y/n wiped the tears that had fallen. She was really happy. Also her emotions have been all over the place recently, for obvious reasons.

"Shhh, the others don't know. Only Momo does" she tried to make him quieter.

"You told her before you told me" he pouted.

"She figured it out in the club. That's why I didn't have any alcohol. I took the test before we left but didn't have time to tell you" Y/n explained.

"Ahhh that's why you went to the store before we left and to the bathroom with her" Hyunjin said making sense of what happened.

He ran back over to her and hugged her. Picking her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked over to their bed and layed down with her laying on him.

"How far along are you?"

"The test said I was about 3 months but we would have to go to the hospital to get it checked"

"Ok, let's book it for tomorrow. Then we can tell everyone after, if your comfortable with that" He asked

"Of course! I can't wait Jinnie. We are finally going to have a mini you or me running about" Y/n laughed.

Y/n got off him and layed on their sides, facing each other. Hyunjin bought his hand up to her stomach. She had a slight bump but it wasn't that noticeable. He rubbed his thumb on her belly and gave it light kisses. He then gave Y/n some.

They ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Hii, sorry this is a shorter chapter. Thank you for reading!!!