chapter 49

It was the next week and they were all getting ready to go out for their dinner. The boys had agreed to it and though it would be nice to all go out together. Since it was more of a fancy place, they guys wore an 'informal suit'/ casual smart clothing. Y/n wore a light pink dress, it was slightly more fitted and you could see the bump that was starting to form. It wasn't to tight around her legs and ended just above her knees.

"You look gorgeous Princess" Hyunjin said whilst giving her a kiss on her neck whilst hugging her.

"Thank you Jinnie, you look handsome" she smiled.

"you can see your bump a little bit more" Hyunjin pointed out.

Y/n turnt to the side and look in the full length mirror they had. She put her hand in her stomach and rubbed it.

"ah your right. Oh I got a phone call from BlackPink earlier, they said congratulations on the news of the babies" She laughed.

"I wonder how they know. We haven't really told anyone yet since it could be dangerous since we still have enemies that could use this to their advantage" Hyunjin asked.

"Chan asked me if it was ok for some of our allies to find out. I told him that it was ok, I hope you don't mind. He looked so excited. I'm guessing that BlackPink was one of the ones he told" Y/n explained.

"Ahh ok. No it's fine. I trust our allies. They are like family to us and we trust them a lot. Come on we need to go now else we'll be late" Hyunjin said.

Y/n grabbed her jacket and purse on her way out. They went downstairs to see all the guys apart from Chan there.

"Where's Chan?" Y/n asked.

Felix looked up at him phone to Y/n and then at Hyunjin.

"He..uhh..said that he forgot something from his room. He won't be long"

"ah ok. Thank you Felix" Hyunjin thanked the younger.

A couple minutes had passed and Chan finally go back. They were now on their way to the restaurant in their multiple cars.

They arrived their and sat down at the table the had reserved.

"This place is lovely" Y/n said.

"It really is" Seungmin said.

Soon the food that they had ordered had arrived and they were eating it.

"The food is also amazing" Changbin said, stuffing his mouth with the food.

"slow down hyung. They food isn't going to go anywhere" I.N said. Everyone started laughing.

"Sorry, it's just that the food is really good" Changbin laughed back.

After a while they had finished their food and where having a few drinks. They guys that weren't driving we're having alcoholic drink. Whilst the ones who were driving and Y/n had soft/non alcoholic drinks.

The music playing in the background was nice. It wasn't to fast or loud but not to quite or slow. The next song to come on was the song that they both listened to when they first both met each other. It was more of a faster song. 'Marry you' by Bruno Mars.

"Would you care to take this dance with me Madam?" Hyunjin said in a fancy accent. Y/n laughed at him.

"Of course Sir" Y/n replied in the same accent.

They went over to where some other people where dancing. The place was mainly filled with middle aged/older people.

They were both dancing to the song   They were really enjoying it.

"I really missed this" Y/n said

"Me too. I love you Jinne"

"I love you too Princess. and you twinnies" Hyunjin said whilst Y/n did a twirl to the end of the song.

As she spun around Hyunjin let go of her hand. She turnt around to see Hyunjin on one knee.

"Will you Marry me?"

ooooo. I wonder what she will reply with. anyways, thank you for reading and supporting this book. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the future chapters to come. This story is slowly coming to an end but don't worry, this won't be the last book I make