Chapter 12

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to Jisung shouting to Hyunjin to tell him that dinner was ready. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my room and then I remembered that I was watching a movie with Hyunjin and I fell asleep. This must be his room. I feel a grip around my waist get tighter and realised that I was laying on Hyunjin's chest. How did I get here? I quickly tried to get off him but he didn't let me go.

"Don't go". He said in a husky voice. I think I just died on the spot. His voice, It was so attractive!

"Hyunjin I'm sorry. I didn't realise that I was on you. How did I get here? I don't remember even laying down"

"You fell asleep on my shoulder so I layed down and put you on me cause you didn't look very comfortable". He let at a little chuckle and let go of me so we could get up and go and get some food from downstairs.

"Come on. We better go and get some food". He said whilst walking to the door. I followed behind him.

We was walking down the stairs when we saw everyone looking at us.

"Look who finally decided to get their asses down here". Felix said in his deep voice. Minho was wriggling his eyebrows at me.

I saw Chan taking a drink from his glass. He looked over at us and walked towards us.

"Y/n, Hyunjin. What do you call this!?". He said slightly raising his voice causing me to jump slightly. He showed us a picture of us asleep together . My face dropped.

"W-where did you get that from. It's not what it looks like. We was watching a movie and fell asleep?"

"Yes but how did you get on top of him?" He fired back.

"She didn't look comfortable sleeping on my shoulder so I put her there so she was more comfortable". Hyunjin replied. He looks a little worried.

Chan just stared intensely at Hyunjin. Neither broke eye contact until Chan started laughing.

"Don't worry you two. I'm only playing with you. If it was someone else outside our group I would've been pissed but since it's Hyunjin. I'm not that mad. But if you hurt her, I will break you". Chan laughed until he looked at Hyunjin with a serious face.

"I'm not going to hurt her hyung". Hyunjin replies calmly, looking down.

I just rolled my eyes at the sight in front of me. I went and sat down between Changbin and Jisung.  We ate our dinner and we was just talking in our individual groups.

"So which one of you took that picture?"  I asked. They all looked at me and I heard Jisung snickering.

"It was you!"

I started to chase him around the living room until I felt a pair of strong hands grab my waist and hold me back from attacking Jisung. It was Hyunjin, he was laughing at the pair of us. I was trying to get him off me but he was to strong then I felt him pick me up over his shoulder.

"Come on we've got training to do princess". He said whilst walking up the stairs.

That's when I remembered. Training? I'm going to have to seduce him! All these thoughts ran through my head that I didn't even realise that Hyunjin brought me to his room and sat me down on his chair. I was so nervous.

No one's POV:
"It's ok to be nervous y/n. I'm not going to force you to do anything ok?"  Hyunjin calmly said.

"It's just that I haven't even done anything like this before". Y/n said back.