Chapter 30

"Woahhh" Y/n was speechless at how amazing this place was.

They had finally landed and went to the resort type place. There was building that formed a circle. 4 of them were villas for stray kids and the other buildings were a bars, arcade and shops. Chan, I.N and seungmin stayed in the biggest villa. Han and Lee know would share one, Felix and Changbin would share one and then finally Hyunjin and Y/n would share one too. They were currently looking around there own villas

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about this!" Y/n said excitedly.

"Calm down, your like a little kid" Hyunjin was just laughing at the child like girl jumping about.

"I'm glad we didn't have to share with the boys. They are getting in my nerves. They are so loud!" Y/n laughed.

"You should be use to it by now princess. Beside we can be as loud as we want and not worry about them walking in" Hyunjin smirked.

"Hyunjin!" Y/n shouted and hit his shoulder lightly. Hyunjin quickly apologised.

- - - - -

It was now later in the evening and everyone met at the bar. They had their own staff working at that island whilst they was out there too. They all sat at one big table, it was nice that it was just them, they didn't have to be careful to what they could and couldn't say.

"Who's up for a bit of Karaoke?" Han shouted pointing to the karaoke machine.

"Yes!" Chan jumped up and ran to them machine. He started to sing 'I'm yours' by Jason Mraz.

'Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothings gonna stop me but devine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate, no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours'

Whilst Y/n was watching Chan childhood memories would come back, she remembered that Chan use to sing this song all the time when they were younger, his singing has changed so much. She held back her tear and joined everyone one who was hyping Chan up.

"Woahhh!" Cheered the boys and Y/n.

The night went on, they done some more karaoke, had some more drinks, went to the arcade for a bit. By the the time it was 1 am everyone was at least a little bit tipsy. More than others. Felix, Han, Jeongin and Y/n were passed out drunk. They others were only a little bit tipsy, apart from Chan, he only drunk non-alcoholic drinks.

"Best get these kids home" Chan looked over to the 4 of them a little bit awake.

Changbin help Felix back, Lee Know helped Han, Hyunjin carried Y/n and Chan just carried I.n since he wasn't that heavy as was still totally asleep.

- - - - -

"Ugh your so heavy!" Lee know whined

"Ha ha" Han mumbled back. Minho just sighed and carried on back to their villa. It was good that it wasn't too far away.

They got back and Minho took Han into his room and put him onto his bed. He layed him down a tucked him in.

"Good night" he gently placed a kiss on him forehead. Minho then went and got changed and went to his own room and went sleep.

- - - - -

It was the next day and Y/n was still asleep. Hyunjin was sad but he decided to quickly get ready and get changed into his swimming things since they are going to be by the pools all day. However Hyunjin had a little plan.

He got changed and ready. Y/n was still asleep.

"WAKE UP......WAKE UP Y/N" Hyunjin shouted.

"Fuck off Hyunjin. Stop being so loud" Y/n hissed at him.

"Ouch princess. No need to be so moody" Hyunjin said, being as dramatic as he could.

"Your the one who decided to keep shouting. My head hurts so please be quiet"

"Well that your own fault. You shouldn't have gotten so drunk last night. I bet you can't even remember what happened" Hyunjin laughed at her state and went to get her some medicine. He handed it to her with a cup of water.

"Thank you. And no I can't remember a single thing"

"It's probably for the best. You were dancing on the tables very sexually"

Y/n was mortified.

"No I didn't Jinnie. Oh no. I'm so embarrassed" she covered her face with her hands and buried into Hyunjin's chest.

"Only joking. You just passed out. So did Jeongin, Felix and Han. So your fine" he laughed more. Y/n hit his chest hard and got off the bed.

"Jinnie!" She yelled going into the bathroom to have a shower and get ready.

"Oww Princess that hurt! I'm sorry I was only joking!"  She didn't answer him back. Whilst Y/n was in the bathroom Hyunjin just sat on their bed scrolling through his phone.

- - - - -

"Hello....what!.....ok ok.....thank you so much......stay safe"

"Seungmin call home and tell everyone to get out safely through the tunnel. BTS is on there way there"

Hiiii. I'm so sorry for the last post. Hopefully in a couple weeks, posts will be a lot more regular because it will be the Christmas holidays! Thank you for being patient. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment anything that could be added into the future or that could be improved. Thank you for reading! Byeeee