Chapter 39

Y/n heard gunshots coming from outside. She knew it was them. A wave of relief flowed over her.

She heard the door unlock and saw 3 familiar girls coming in.

"Where's rose?" Y/n barely said.

"She's outside the room making sure no one else comes in" Jennie answered.

They went over to her and started releasing the chains. She could hardly stand so she put her arms around Lisa and Jisoo's neck and then helped her out. As they were walking up the staircase to go on the main floor they saw Changbin and Hyunjin fighting off some men. They both saw her.

Hyunjin couldn't wait to hold her in his arms again but all he could do at the moment was look at her from afar. He couldn't believe the state that she was in. She looked almost dead. Hunjin smiled and nodded to her.

The girls were running out of the house and was shooting at anyone that tried to attack them. They were struggling to go fast until the saw Jaehyun run over to them. He picked Y/n up and ran to the car with her whilst BlackPink went back and helped the others.

Jaehyun ran over to the car, since Momo and Y/n are close she wanted to go back with them and help treat her.

"Y/n!" She cried.

"What have they done to you!" She cried. Tears threatening to fall.

"Come on, we need to be quick" Jaehyun said after helping Y/n in the car with Momo.

Jaehyun was driving, Chenle sat in the passenger seat, I.N and Momo were in the back seat with Y/n layed on Momo.

"Shit, you've lost a lot of blood Y/n. Stay with us, don't fall asleep" I.N frantically said.

Y/n was dipping in and out of consciousness. She tried her hardest to stay awake but her eyes couldn't stay open anymore.

"NO. Y/n stay awake" Chenle screamed with his high pitched voice. Y/n just laughed, however she was coughing up more blood in the process.

"Thank you..for everything guys" Y/n whispered.

She couldn't stay awake any longer, letting the sleepiness take over her body.

"Jaehyun hyung speed up. We are loosing her!!" I.N shouted. Usually he was calm but at the thought of loosing his older sister he couldn't control his worry.

"Noona don't leave us. Your strong. Hold on" I.N said to her as he was trying to stop a bleed from a stab wound she had got 10 minutes before they arrived.

They got to Stray Kids base and Jaehyun quickly stopped the car right infront of the door. I.N picked her up and ran straight to the infirmary. The others followed.

"Guys we are loosing her!" Momo shouted.

"No, Y/n. Hold on!"

"Y/N!"

- - - - -

Back at BTS base everyone one was out and the building was in flames. They had finally done it. As soon as everyone was out and in their cars they went straight to Stray Kids base.

"Y/n.....where's Y/n?.....is she okay?" Hyunjin shouted.

They went to the infirmary and that's where they saw a sight they didn't want to see. Y/n was currently in surgery. She had deep stab wounds that could've damaged her organs. She had lost a lot of blood.

2 hours later....

Chenle came out of the infirmary and everyone looked to his direction. Chenle was shocked at the amount of people in the building.