Chapter 41

"Any updates?"

"The cctv in the airports and around where you said that your parents lived showed your mother travelling to the airport and landing in Seoul. Its likely that it was actually your mother who sent this and not some hoax" Seungmin explained.

Chan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"We don't know how many people she got or where she's staying. We know that BTS were helping her but they obviously aren't anymore and we can only expect that they-"

"Want Y/n" Chan cut him off.

"What are we going to do hyung?" Felix asked him.

"I don't know. I don't want to wait around for something to happen. It just puts Y/n into more danger"

- - - - -

"Channie, are you ok?" Y/n asked

"It's fine, just a bit stressed. We think mother is after you" Chan went on to explain.

"I'm sorry Chan" Y/n looked down, feeling guilty.

"If I had never came here then all of the stress of me getting taken and now thi-"

"Y/n don't say that. I would much prefer you to be here rather than anywhere else" He smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"She's not going to get to you, don't worry. We've already got a plan sorted" Chan said to her.

- - - - -

"Hello Taeyong, can you and 127 come over please, we need your help again" Chan said on the phone to NCTs leader.

About 10 minutes later they arrived.

"I'm sorry for calling but our mother has reached out and she's trying to get to y/n"

"No problem, have you got a plan?" Taeyong asked.

"We've spotted these van for the past few days just driving around and they seem to be taking a good look at the base. Obviously from the outside it looks like a normal house but we are the only ones living in this area. We've got information from BlackPink, they don't who how many or who it is working with our mother but they are attacking in a couple days time and are waiting for the house to be empty whilst they sneak in and wait for us to come back and take us off guard. BlackPink told us the location of where mother is staying so we are going to attack there in 2 days time. In the time until then we need to train and finalise the plan. Seungmin, Haechan and Y/n, will stay here whilst the rest of us go. Haechan you are to protect Y/n and Seungmin you will be helping us through the cameras." Chan explained.

"Ok, sounds good. Have they been driving around for long?" Taeyong replied

"For a few days now" Changbin said.

They went over the plan in more detail and Chan had dismissed everyone apart from Taeyong and Jaehyun, NCTs underboss and Felix, Stray Kids underboss. They discussed more things whilst the other members from each gang went off in the house together.

- - - - -

"Ay Mark, do you want to join us?" Changbin asked.

"Sure" Mark sat down with them and played video games with the rest of nct 127 and Stray Kids in the games room.

"NO" I.N shouted with a slight Australian accent (iykyk😉)

"You didn't have to kill me" I.N said to Seungmin, shooting daggers with his eyes.

The others laughed at the pair and continues playing the games.

They heard the guys coming out of Chans office.

"We've decided that it's best for NCT 127 to stay over until the mission since it would save them travelling here all the time. Since we've got enough rooms and enough space it's not a problem" Felix told everyone.

Everyone seemed happy about it and didn't mind since they were all pretty close anyways.

- - - - -

It was a few hours later and some of them were training.

"You better not hurt her" Hyunjin said sternly to the younger boy

"It's ok Hyunjin I won't" Haechan assured.

"It's good for us to train with them anyways. They've probably got different fighting techniques" Y/n said.

"I guess so. I'll be watching you to" Hyunjin joked around. The 2 just laughed at him and went off to train.

After a couple hours of training they stopped since Han and Yuta and just got back from collecting the food they ordered.

"Please enjoy the food" Chan said to the group of people in front of him.

Hiii. Sorry this is another filler chapter. This story is coming to an end soon. Whether it's a good or bad ending, your going to have to wait and find out lmao.

Would you be interested if I do another gang related book? It wouldn't have any correlation with this book, so a new story line and some different gang positions for the members.