Chapter 28

A couple weeks had past and no more things had happened with BTS. They haven't left the house and only did when they needed to get food. They went through a tunnel which opens up a couple miles away, using their cars.

"I'm so bored. We can't do anything" Whined Seungmin.

"I know, I bored of watching movies and staying in!" Y/n whined back

Everyone was in the living from apart from Chan.

"You know, things have been calmer with BTS and we haven't been holiday for a while" Changbin added.

"Yeah! We should ask Chan hyung if we can go" Jeongin suggested.

"Go and ask him Jeongin. He always says yes to you" Lee know said

"Not anymore. He says yes to Y/n wayyy more!"

"Let's go together" Y/n said grabbing Jeongin and running to Chans room.

They eventually got there and Y/n knocked on the door.

"Come in" Chan shouted. Y/n and Jeongin stepped into his room and walked over to his bed where he was.

"You know we haven't been on holiday for a while and things with BTS has calmed down?" Jeongin asked, acting all sweet towards Chan.

"Yeah..."

"We was wondering if we could go to the island for a holiday so-" Jeongin go cut off

"No. Not with things that are going on now. We have to protect Y/n and ourselves" Chan stated firmly

"Please Channie, we haven't heard anything from them for a while. We could leave the same way you leave to go and get food. And then go on a plane and go there" Y/n begged like a 3 year old.

"Ugh fine. We will leave in 2 days. I'll do another update with BlackPink and sort everything out"

"Thank you!" They both cheered. Y/n hugged Chan and they both left his room.

"I swear you guys are like little kids" Chan whispered as they were both leaving.

Y/n and Jeongin just laughed and made there way down stairs quickly.

"What did he say princess?" Hyunjin asked Y/n

"He said yes!"  They all cheered.

"Chan hyung said we are leaving in 2 days and he will sort everything out" Jeongin added.

Everyone was really happy. They all went up to do there own thing and to start packing a bit. They were excited to leave.

Y/n and Hyunjin are now sharing a room and the were just talking and playing around a bit.

Y/n walked over to Hyunjins clothes, inspecting what he had.

"Don't even think about it Y/n. You have more hoodies than I do now"

"But this one looks comfy!" She whined

"Y/n I said no" Hyunjin stated

"Please. Just 1" she said as she was taking it off the hanger. Hyunjin ran to her trying to get his hoodie back.

"Y/n!" He laughed.

Y/n and Hyunjin was in either side of the bed. Hyunjin ran around the bed to Y/n and tackled her on to the bed gently. She curled up in a ball hugging the hoodie so Hyunjin couldn't get to it.

Hyunjin came up with an idea. He started to tickle her. Y/n was very ticklish so it was easy for Hyunjin to get his hoodie back after.

"Jinnie!" She pouted.

"Y/n you have took all my hoodies. Look there all in your side of the closet now" he whined.

"Oh yeah" she laughed

It was now a couple hours later and they were watching a movie. Hyunjin and Y/n were cuddled up on their bed, Hyunjin was hugging her back with his hand on her hip.

A slightly inappropriate scene came on and Y/n felt Hyunjin get slightly tense. Then a couple minutes later she felt slight kisses being pressed onto her neck and onto her shoulders.

"Jinnie" she whispered

"Hmm" he hummed back to her.

"Are you seriously doing this now" she asked.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ mature content. Please don't read if it will make you uncomfortable ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hyunjin just carried on. He rubbed his hands across her waist and hip. He started to kiss her neck more, leaving marks across her skin.

Y/n bit her lip to stop herself from letting a moan out. Hyunjin turned Y/n around so they were now facing each other. Y/n pulled Hyunjin into a passionate kiss.

Things had got a bit more heated and Hyunjin pulled Y/n onto his lap, her legs either side of him. She leant down and reconnected their lips. She could feel Hyunjin getting more hard so she started to grind on him slowly.

He let out a raspy breath. She kept doing it until Hyunjin held her down by her waist tightly.

"Princess" he moaned out quietly.

Y/n just ignored him and carried on. She did until Hyunjin flipped them so he was now on top of her, pinning her hands above her head.

"Your lucky this room is soundproof" he snarled.

His hand slip down into her shorts and started to rub her clothed area. Y/n started to squirm underneath him.

"Stay still"

Hyunjin took his clothes off and then took Y/n's top and shorts along with her underwear and slowly inserted himself. Y/n bit her lip.

"Y/n I want to hear you" he whispered into her ear. Now all that could be heard was Y/n and heavy breaths coming from Hyunjin.

They both came and Hyunjin layed beside her. He pulled her onto his chest and began to run circles on her back and played with her hair. 

"Are you ok Y/n? Did you like it?" He asked her softly.

"Yes thank you Jinnie". She gave a little kiss, Hyunjin pulled a blanket up so it was covering her.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ it's over ⚠️⚠️⚠️

After that they both fell asleep.

Heyy. Thank you so much for reading. I'm sorry I wasn't able to post sooner. Thank you for 3K!
Please stay safe. Byeeee