Chapter 47

Hyunjin and Y/n were putting their shoes on before leaving.

"Where are you guys going?" Felix asked,  drinking a smoothie him and Seungmin made.

"Oh we are just going to go..shopping. We need to get some clothes and things" Hyunjin quickly thought.

"Ahh ok, well have fun!" Seungmin shouted from the kitchen.

They said there good bye and made their way to the garage to get in Hyunjin's car and made their way to the pregnancy clinic.

"I wonder how far along you are" Hyunjin said, whilst rubbing her belly.

"I'm not sure. Hopefully we find out when we get there. I don't know why you are rubbing my stomach, it's not much of a bump yet" Y/n laughed.

"I just like feeling it. Our baby is in there and when it grows I'll be able to feel the difference and its little kicks" He laughed back.

They soon arrive to the clinic.

"Hello, I'm here for an appointment for Y/N  Y/L/N"

"Hello Miss Y/L/N. You and your boyfriend can take a seat in the waiting room. The doctor won't be long" the receptionist smiled at them.

They were waiting for about 10 minutes.

"Ay Y/n, it's going to be ok" Hyunjin grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. He saw that Y/n kept itching her hand and playing with them hem if her shirt. She only does that when she's nervous.

"I know, I'm just a little nervous"

"It's ok, that's normal. We've got everyone around us to support and help us. Just think about how over protective the guys are going to be" Hyunjin tried to lighten the mood which worked because Y/n started to laugh quietly.

"Miss Y/L/N, you can come through now" a lady opened a door and said.
They both walked into the room.

"Hello I'm going to be your midwife. Can you lay in the bed and I'll take a scan for you and check the baby. Do you know how far along are you?" Y/n followed her instructions.

"I'm not to sure. The test I took said about 3 months"

"Ah ok. This gel is going to feel a little bit cold but it just helps us see your baby better"

Y/n nodded. The midwife was using the ultrasound machine to look at the baby.

"It's developing well. It seems to look that you are about 16 weeks. Sometimes you can see the gender at this stage. Would you like to know now or in the future?"

Y/n turnt to Hyunjin.

"I don't mind, it's up to you" Hyunjin smiled at her.

"We didn't think about that. Can we find out the gender please?" Y/n laughed.

"Ok, I'm just trying to look now...um...can you wait one second please. I'm just going to get a colleague of mine" The midwife walked out of the room.

"Is everything ok Jinnie?" Y/n looked at Hyunjin with a worried expression. Hyunjin was worried to but he couldn't show that to Y/n else she would panic more.

"I'm sure everything's fine. She may just need to double check something"

After that the midwife walked in along with another midwife.

"Hello Y/n. I just need to check something"

"Ok, is everything ok? Is the baby ok?" Y/n asked whilst the other midwife was looking. The midwife smiled back

"I think you mean babies" she smiled.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked.

"It appears that you are carrying twins. Congratulations!" 

Y/n and Hyunjin looked at each other in a mix of happiness and shock.

"Do you know the genders?" Y/n asked.

"It looks like you have 1 girl and 1 boy!"

After a few more minutes the scan was finished and they discussed some more things. They booked their next appointment for a few more weeks time, they thanked them for their help and left. Since they said they were going shopping and they had some time to kill, they went to the mall.

"Wow. So we are having twins. Thank you so much Y/n for making me a father" Hyunjin said whilst hugging Y/n but not to tight.

"Don't thank me Jinnie. I'm as shocked as you are. We've only got about 5 months till they're here. You can hug me tighter than that idiot. I'm not going to break" she laughed. Hyunjin hugged her tighter. They stayed like that for a couple minutes then got in the car and went to the mall.

After about a 20 minute drive, they arrived there.

"Since it isn't going to be that long since they are both here. Shall we pick up a few things" Hyunjin smiled

"Sure. We should pick up some dummies and clothes since there are quite a few good shops for those stuff here. We will need to get a few different sizes because they could be smaller since they are twins and could be born a couple weeks early" Y/n explained.

They went through the mall and had bought quite a bit. Some was for them selves, some for the members and most of it was for the babies. They picked up some blankets and muslin clothes for them, and a couple teddies for them.

It was getting late and since they hadn't eaten since this morning, they were really hungry. They stopped at the Burger King and got some food.

Y/n sat down whilst Hyunjin ordered the food. A couple minutes later he came over with a tray full of food.

"Why did you order so much!" Y/n laughed.

"Well since you are eating for 3 now, I thought you might be a little more hungry and should eat a bit more now" he laughed back. Y/n just rolled her eyes at him and laughed.

After a while they had finished and went back home.

"I wonder what the guys are going to think about being uncles" Y/n giggled.

"They will be happy. Don't worry" Hyunjin smiled at her.

They soon arrived back home. Hyunjin placed the bags down. Y/n saw a not in the kitchen saying that the guys went on a mission and that Seungmin was in the Tech room.

They went up to the tech room. The door automatically unlocked, Seungmin must've saw them through the security cameras.

"Sup Seungmin" Hyunjin ruffled his hair.

"Hey guys" he replied, fixing his hair.

"How's the mission going?" Y/n asked.

"It was a success. It wasn't a big one. The guys are on their way back now. They should be any mi-" Seungmin was cut off by the front door opening.

"Speaking of the devils" Y/n laughed.

Oooo. They are having twins!! Do you have any name recommendations?? If so please comment them. Thank you so much for reading and supporting!!!