Chapter 11

————————The next day:————————

Hyunjin's POV:
I woke up and wanted to go shopping but I didn't know who to go with since most of them where busy. Y/n! I thought. She wasn't doing anything today so I went to her door and knocked on it, I waited but there was no reply so I cracked the door open in case she was getting changed or something. I just saw her sleep peacefully there. The sun hitting her face perfectly. She looked like an actual princess. I was just stood there looking at her until I saw her eye fluttering open. Shit!

Y/n's POV:

I started to wake up because of the sun shining in my eyes. I started to open my eyes and saw Hyunjin staring at me. I jumped and moved away. He wasn't that close but it was just a natural reaction.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh um I was just staring at a work of beauty. Also I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping with me today?". He said whilst slightly smirking at his first sentence. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah sure. What time do u wanna leave?"

"In about and hour and a half. That way we can get some food whilst we are out"

"Ok. See you then". I said as he left.

I quickly got out of bed and went for a shower. I got out and dried my hair in my bathroom. I went and got some clothes. I wore a cropped light pink tank top with some black denim shorts. I went over to my vanity and straightening my hair and put on some light makeup. I still had 20 minutes to spare so I went to knocked on Hyunjin door to see he was ready to. I didn't get a reply so I just walked it. I walked in and saw Hyunjin wearing only a towel about his waist. His hair was still wet. He looked so hot. His abs had droplet on them which caught my attention. He must've saw me staring at them.

"My eyes are up here Princess''. He smirked and went to sit down on his bed.

"S-sorry, u-um I didn't realised you had just got out of the shower''. I said whilst turning around and looking down. I heard him get up from his bed and came closer to me. He put his hand on my waist and turned me around and pinned me against the wall.

"You should've knocked before you came in". He said in a husky voice. That voice makes me go crazy.

"I d-did. You mustn't of heard me. I'm sorry". I said as we were staring into each other's eye. I quickly looked down and now there was a crimson red colour on my face.

I let go of me and quickly ran back into my room. What just happened? I just layed on my bed looking up at the ceiling. Until about 15 minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in". I shouted so they heard me

"It's me. I'm ready now. Let go to the garage to get the car". Hyunjin said. I couldn't make eye contact with him. It was just too awkward.

I followed him to the garage we took this matte black Porsche. It was a really nice car and could go fast as well. Hyunjin sat in the driver seat and I sat in the passengers seat. He started to drive. It was silent and awkward.

"Where are we going". I said softly.

"We are going to the mall. It's about a 20 minute drive so it shouldn't be that much longer". I just nodded. After about 10 minutes he realised that I was slightly uncomfortable.

"You really need to learn to knock louder". He said whilst laughing. This time it was a cute soft smile.

"I did! You mustn't of heard me. I'm sorry about that by the way". I said looking at him and laughing.