Chapter 35

It was a couple weeks later and BTS still hadn't done anything to Stray Kids. They had a mission to take down this other gang because they were told they were planning on attacking their base. The group owned a club.

"Chan wants everyone in the meeting room" Hyunjin said going into the living room where everyone was.

They all went into the meeting room. They recently changed the layout and got new furniture for it.

Everyone sat down and Chan pressed a button and a hologram picture came up. Everyone looked at it in amazement.

"Seungmin made it" Chan simply said.

"As you know we have a mission coming up. We are wiping out this other gang, they are a lower rank so it shouldn't be to hard. They are planning on attacking us  soon" Chan explained.

"They really need to get better at securing their cameras, we heard them talking about it" Seungmin laughed at their stupidity.

"They own a club, that's where Y/n, you need to get the leader alone and kill him, you don't need to do much with him, just lead him on and hopefully he should take you to a room he has. Make sure you have your weapons and they are hidden. After Y/n gets him, that's when we close in on the members. We kill them all, job done" Chan continued

"Seungmin will stay here and help us through the ear pieces. The mission is taking place 2 days from now, tomorrow we will practice and train and the day after is when we do the mission. We won't be leaving here until about 10 pm. You can chill for the rest of the day or do want you want around the base. You can all leave now" Chan dismissed everyone.

After everyone left Chan sat down at his desk and saw the small picture frame. He picked it up and smiled at the memory. It was of him, Y/n and Hannah. It was a picture of them on Hannah's 4th birthday. They looked so young then. He really missed her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you"

He didn't realise that he had a tear rolling down his face. He wiped it away and left his office.

- - - - -

It was the next day and everyone had eaten breakfast and went to the training room. Han, I.N, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Minho went and practiced shooting first whilst Y/n, Chan, Changbin, Felix went and practiced hand combat and fighting skills.

"Ah Han, stop throwing your gun around like that" Minho scolded

"They safety is on. Chill your ass down" He argued back, Minho gave a deathly glare toward Han which sent shivers down his spine.

"I.N did you call me" Han ran off and Minho laughed, shaking his head.

The others were in pairs practicing on the mats. Since Y/n and Felix are of the most similar in builds and strength they went together and Chan and Changbin went to together.

"You ready?" Felix added. Y/n just nodded her head.

She was trying to think of what his move would be. So she decided to go in for the attack first.

She kicked him and he grabbed her foot and pulled it making her fall. She grabbed hold of him and pulled him down with her. They were both rolling around and using defence moves since they weren't punching each other. Y/n eventually got the upper hand and won the match.

Y/n stood up wiping herself down and helped up a very tired looking Felix.

"Well done. You've gotten a lot better since the last time we trained together" He congratulated

"Thank you, me and Hyunjin would come down here and practice when we didn't have anything else to do. I've also been practicing with Chan" Y/n explained.

"Well I hope you and hyunjin have only been practicing down here" he smirks at her. She hit him hard on the shoulder

"Ow y/n!" He shouted in pain

"Of course we only did that. Stop complaining that's what you get" she argued back.

"Ugh I swear your getting stronger" Felix complained.

The carried on training for a little while longer until Chan came over to them.

"Do you guys wanna swap partners, I'll go with Y/n and Felix you go with Changbin?" Chan asked. They both agreed and went off practicing with their new partner.

"Felix said I've gotten better, guess the extra training really did help. Thank you Channie"

"No need to thank me Y/n" he ruffled her hair.

"Anyways the guy that you will need to get alone is like twice your size but don't worry, you'll be ok. We will be there to help you" Chan reassured.

"Ok, shall we get started" Y/n said, giving Chan a slight smirk.

She went in and started to attack Chan. Since he wasn't expect such force he fell to the ground.

Y/n was winning so far until Chan swung her causing her to fall back to the ground.

"Ugh well done Channie for breaking my body" She groaned

"I'm sorry Y/n. Are you ok?" He asked slightly worried.

"Yeah I'm fine. Your gonna need a lot more to take me down that easily" she laughed and got up with Chan help.

After a couple more hours they swapped between practising shooting and fighting and anything else they needed to practice for. They only had a little break to get a quick snack and carried on practicing until it started to get darker outside.

"Guys and Y/n we should probably stop there. It's getting late and we need to shower and have some food, ready for tomorrow. During the day we will prepare and then in the evening we will leave" Chan announce.

- - - - -

They all went to their rooms and went for showers. They ate dinner together in a comfortable silence with some small conversations. They were all tired from their intense training.

They soon went bed and got ready for the next day.