Chapter 10

Hyunjin's POV:

Y/n came in and asked what we was doing for today. We were doing close combat and fighting techniques. I've got to admit I didn't like it in the pool earlier with everyone but when I'm around her all those emotions go away. Something about her is different. I like it. I like her.

I was getting some training mats out and started to show her how to get out of a simple wrist hold. She was pretty good at it then I went on to showing her how to get out of a bear hug. I walked up behind her and hugged her tightly. I felt her tense up so I just waited for her response to getting out. To my surprise she used all the right techniques. I turn her so she was facing me. I had my hands on her waist, we were really close together so I took a little step back because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Have you ever learnt anything like this before?"

"Yeah some stuff. Like how to get out of certain holds and things but not like fighting and guns or anything''

"Well since you already know this stuff, shall we start to learn some basic fighting skills". She nodded.

"Right so first we are going to work on is your punch form. You need to have your fists up and your arms by your ribs. Since your pretty short and small there's not as much as you to cover which is good. Now show me your stance"

She showed me it. It was good for the most part but she looked to tensed up in her shoulders, neck and back area. I put my hand on her shoulders and loosen them up. Then I put my hand on her back to straighten up her posture. That fixed the problem with her neck. When I touched her, I felt her shiver.

Y/n POV:

Hyunjin helped me fix my stance. He touched my back which made me shiver. I really hope that he didn't notice.

"Right that's good. You'll get a better stance as you fight more. It'll come more naturally to you. Right so now we are going to be sparing with each other. Just little punches and blocks. I want to see how good you are". He instructed me. We got into the fighting ring and began. He kept throwing punches and I kept blocking them. When I was throwing punches he blocked all of them. He caught me off guard and he punch my side quite hard. He thought I would've blocked it so it was harder than the others. I fell to the ground gripping my side.

"Oh my god, y/n I'm so so sorry. I thought you would've blocked it. Are you okay?!" He panicked. He thought that he had actually hurt me.

I faked it because I wanted to see how he reacted. I bursted out laughing.

"Were you faking it?! You little. I thought I seriously hurt you!''. He sounded a bit annoyed but then he let out a little laugh.

"I'm sorry I wanted to see how you reacted. It was priceless". I said bursted out with laughs once again.

"Get up dork". He said while handing his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and then he pulled me up.

We had been practicing for a few hours now and we was going to fight against one another.

Hyunjin's POV:

We was getting ready to fight each other.

"3, 2, 1 go!'' I shouted.

We stared fighting. We equally had good shots at each other but at one point she caught me off guard. She kicked the back of my knees causing me to fall. She took this opportunity to get on top of me with her legs either side of me and held my hand up above my head. I pretended that she hurt where I got shot, I took this opportunity to flip her over. So I was between her legs and holding her hands up. I looked at the position we were in and looked her straight in her eyes and started to lean in.

Y/n's POV:

I was on top of hyunjin holding his hands down. I thought I had won until he shouted out in pain. I let go and he flipped me over so that he was on top of me. He's stronger than I thought. My heart started to race. He was holding my hand above my head. He looked down and must've realised the position we was in. He smirked and looked me straight into my eyes. I looked back at his brown orbs. He started to lean down. I was panicking inside until he whispered in my ear.

"Don't think you can do something and not get away with it cause look where that ended Princess"

Princess? The name was cute but that boy is starting to play with my feelings. He let go of my hands and got off me. He helped me up and we done a few more rounds. It didn't look into his eyes after that but I could tell that he was looking into mine. His gaze made me have shivers all over my body.

*clap* *clap* *clap*. Changbin came around the corner clapping.

"Well done y/n. Your quite good since you have had no experience with combat before. I'm impressed''.

'Thanks Changbin' I replied.

"But y/n, I don't know what I'm most impressed with. Either you being good for you first lesson or how gullible you actually are''. He winked at me followed by a little laugh.

My face burned up. I looked down. I was so embarrassed. How long was he even there for?

"Y-you saw t-that?"

"Yes but don't worry. Your little secret is safe with me".

"Changbin, there's nothing going on!"

"Whatever you say 'princess' ". He laughed and left.

I could hear Hyunjin laughing behind me. I turns around and gave him a death stare.

"It's not funny Hyunjin! Why did you do that anyways? Now he's going to tell everyone. I'm not going to hear the end of this". I said burying my head into my hands out of embarrassment.

"It's was just a little bit of payback. Anyways I won't let him tell everyone. I'll make sure of it. Oh we are done for today. Your next lesson is tomorrow at 6pm"

"Thanks. Why is the lesson so late tomorrow?''

"Because we will be doing a little bit of combat and then I will be teaching you some tricks on seducing"

"Wait already!? I'm not ready. I won't know what to do". I started to panic. I knew it was going to come up at some point but I don't know it was this soon.

"That's what I going to teach you silly. Chan said that he wants you to start training as soon as possible because we have got a mission next month. I don't know much about it though".

"Oh ok. Well thank you for the lesson. Goodbye Hyunjin".

"Bye Princess". He waved to me as I was walking out. I just eye rolled to his little nick name for me.

Wait! We've got a mission next month! I'm not going to be ready in time. I'm not ready to seduce someone. I'm still pure!

Hello. How did you like y/n and Hyunjin's little moment? Haha well anyways, are you excited for the next chapter? What did you think of this one? If you've got any questions or idea please feel free to comment them and I'll do my best to answer them. Thank you for reading. Byeeeee