Chapter 34

It was now the next day. Everyone eventually ended up watching a movie together in the living room and fell asleep.

Chan was the first one to wake up. He saw that everyone was still asleep so he went for a quick shower and decided to make breakfast for everyone.

The smell of pancake filled the air.

"Ugh, what's that smell? I'm hungry now" Lee Know whined, he got up and saw Chan making food in the kitchen.

"Hey hyung. Do you want any help?" Lee Know offered. Chan nodded and the 2 started making more food.

Lee know woke the others up and they were all soon sat at the large round table.

"Thanks Channie and Minho!" Y/n said happily whilst stuffing her mouth with pancakes and strawberries. Everyone else thanked the older members.

"It's alright, we've all had a long couple days" Chan replied.

They group ate with some small conversations.

- - - - -

It was a couple hours later and Chan had called a meeting.

"So we have gotten more information about what happened at the island"

"BTS obviously found where we were through a mole on the security team, they weren't very good at hiding who they were, but they've been handled appropriately with" Chan said coldly.

This is one side of Stray kids that they are known for. They may seem like innocent people but when a job is need to be done they become the ruthless group that they are widely known as. Most groups are scared of them more that exact reason.

"NCT will now be helping us instead of EXO. They had something very important come up which meant they wouldn't be able to help us anymore" Felix added.

"We are hopefully going to be having a meeting with them soon, and they will be coming over to our place" Chan said trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"Was everything with BlackPink ok? BTS didn't find out about them, have they?" Changbin asked

"No binnie everything is fine with them and they're still giving us intel. So far BTS isn't planning anything against us so we should be ok for a few weeks, but anything can happen at anytime so be on high alert 24/7. Ok?"

"Ok" they all said in unison.

"Meet dismissed" Chan spoke watching everyone leave his office.

"We are having a takeaway so you guys need to pick which one" Chan shouted to them on their way out.

"Felix you can go as well, thank you for your help"  Felix nodded and left.

- - - - -

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Hyunjin asked. They were sat on their bed.

"Yeah of course jinnie" y/n answered.

"Why did you never tell me about Hannah?" 

"I don't know, no one else here knew apart from Chan and I didn't want to see him hurt to having to talk about it. It's like opening up a closed wound over and over again" Y/n said whilst looking down holding Hyunjins hand.

"I'm sorry Y/n. It must've been so hard for you 2. You were so young. Don't worry though, nothing like that is going to happen again" Hyunjin pulled y/n into his embrace. He felt her starting to shake and heard her quiet sobs.

He rubbed circles on her back, whispering comforting things to her. He eventually heard her stop.

"Thank you Jinnie" she said quietly

"No need to thank me Princess" He kissed her forehead

"What takeaway are you thinking?" Hyunjin asked her, she chuckled at his question.

"Maybe pizza, I don't really mind though. What about you?" She asked, finally pulling away from his embrace.

"Pizza sounds good. Shall we see what the others want?"

Y/n nodded and they left to look for them. They found them in the arcade room, even Chan was there.

"What are you guys thinking about ordering? Hyunjin asked.

"We aren't sure. Have you got any ideas?"

"What about pizza?" Y/n suggested.  Everyone nodded excitedly.

"Guess we are getting pizza. I'll order it through, who wants to collect it?" Chan asked.

"Me and Han will hyung" Lee know answer.

"Wha-"

"Shush, do you want toilet pape-"

"I'LL GO" Han shouted.

Everyone laughed. They know what happened to Hyunjin. Hyunjin got shivers down his spine at the memory of what happened, which made everyone laugh more.

- - - - -

They all ate pizza which was actually really delicious and they soon went sleep.

Hiii! So I've been thinking about ending this series sooner than I thought. It won't be yet but just going to let you guys know. I've had an idea about another book that I want to write. It's still a mafia/gang ff but with different character roles and a different storyline. What do you think think about it? Please let me know any idea that you've got/things that you want to see it it, or if you don't think it will be a good idea.

Thank you so much for over 6K?!?!  I've only just realised. Thank you for reading and supporting!