Chapter 48

Once the guys got back, they had showers and went downstairs to eat.

"Guys before we eat, Hyunjin and I have got something to tell you" y/n said.

"What is it? Is everything ok?" Chan asked quickly.

"Everything is fine Channie...well actually, this morning before we went shopping we made a little trip to the doctors....and we got this" Y/n showed them the picture of the scan.

"What?" Some of the guys said

"Y/n took a pregnancy test yesterday and we went got the clinic this morning to get it confirmed. Not only are having just one baby. We are having twins!" Hyunjin said happily.

"Congratulations guys!" Lee know said.

"I can't believe it....I'm going to be an uncle!.....all of us are" Chan shouted. He went over to Y/n and hugged her.

Everyone congratulated the pair.

"One is a boy and the other one is a girl, the midwife said I'm about 16 weeks along"

"Oh wow, so only 5 months to get everything ready" Changbin said.

"Yeah, we bought some things like clothes and dummies and things like that. We'll still need to get a lot more things but we just though we should make a start" Y/n replied.

Whilst Y/n was speaking to  tothe guys she saw Hyunjin and Chan walk off together. It looked like he was going to his office or something. She wondered what they were speaking about but the thought soon left her mind when I.N mentioned what they should get to eat.

"Guys, you cannot believe how hungry I am. I could eat a horse" Seungmin just laughed at Y/n.

"Well make sure you eat more now. Also your not going out on missions anymore, you can help me in the tech room when the guys are on missions" Seungmin added.

"Yes Dad" Y/n saluted to him.

- - - - -

It was about an hour later and the food had arrived. Hyunjin and Chan also came back from where ever they went.

"What did you guys talk about?" Y/n asked Hyunjin once they were all sat down.

"Oh we just talked about you not doing any training or missions and you helping Seungmin" he replied.

"Ah, Seungmin already told me. At least I haven't got to see those girls all over you in person. I can't just look away" Y/n laughed. Hyunjin gave her an eye roll.

"At least now, no boy can touch you like that, apart from me" Y/n just gave the same reaction as he did.

"This food is sooo good guys!" Felix said whilst eating his fried chicken.

They all agreed. Once they were finished they decided to go bed since most of them went on a mission and was tired. It was also getting late.

When Y/n and Hyunjin was in their room. They got ready for bed.

"Hey I was thinking. What about we go out next week" Hyunjin asked.

"That would actually be really good! Where do you want to go?"

"What about that place we went when we first met. The first time we all ate out together!"

"What that big fancy place?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, all of us could go again"

"Yes! Sure. We'll ask the guys tomorrow about it"

"Ok, goodnight Princess" Hyunjin said to Y/n as she cuddled into him.

"Goodnight Jinnie" She said back, he gave her a kiss on her forehead and placed his hand on the small bump that is forming.

"Goodnight twins" Hyunjin whispered.

Y/n laughed at him. They soon both fell asleep.

Hiii! Sorry the update was a little bit late, our schools have opened up again and there are no more online lessons. Therefore the updates may be a little later because I haven't got as much free time. Thank you so much for reading!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!