Chapter 29

It was the next day and they had all packed their bags, they had decided to leave a day earlier.

"Kids we are leaving soon. Hurry up!" Chan shouted from the living room.

Everyone's suitcases where all ready in the cars. They couldn't take the van because there wouldn't have been enough room for 9 large suitcases and any extra bags. Chan and Jeongin was sat on the sofas waiting for everyone else.

Jeongin was as excited as a little kid. He had lot of energy and was very happy. Not long after everyone was in the living room collecting their final things and making sure they hadn't forgotten anything.

"Let go Chan hyung!" Whined Felix.

"Ok. Come on then. We've got to drive to the airport and go to our private jet. Make sure you are all wearing masks, a hat and anything else that can cover you up so none of us are recognised. It will look like we are some celebrities or important people. We will leave through the secret tunnel road through the garage. Myself, Minho and Seungmin will be driving since there wasn't enough room in the boots of the car to fit the suitcases" Chan announced as quickly as he could since he had 8 eger kids waiting to leave.

Chan, Hyunjin, Y/n went in one vehicle. Seungmin, Felix and Changbin went in another vehicle. Finally Minho, Han and Jeongin went in the last vehicle.

The journey was about an hour and a half. They went through the tunnel which lasted about 8 miles to make sure that they were a far distance always from the headquarters. They soon got into a usual road and began their journey.

- - - - -

"Hyung stop annoying me!" Jeongin shouted to Han because he kept turning back and trying to ruffle his hair. It was a bit hard because Han was sat in the front with Minho whilst Jeongin was sat in the back alone, but he didn't mind.

Han just laughed in response and eventually stopped. Jeongin went sleep soon after that since he was tired.

In the next vehicle was Seungmin, Felix and Changbin. Felix and Changbin was sat in the back together a Seungmin driving. The two in the back can be pretty chaotic and Seungmin didn't want them to annoy him whilst driving. They were all just singing to the music that was on.

However in Chans car they were all just talking.

"So how have you two been?" Chan asked curiously, looking at the two in the back through the rear view mirror.

The couple looked at each other.

"It been going really good actually" Hyunjin said with a smile on his face, rubbing his thumb on the back of Y/n's hand.

"That's good to hear...

...Oh by the way, I'm not planning on being and uncle yet" Chan said teasingly

Y/n choked on air and Hyunjin just looked down, not knowing what to say.

"We aren't planning on become parents yet Chan!" Y/n blurted out.

"Good, anyways your still basically a child. Hyunjin if you think about getting her pregnant at this age then I will personally chop off your wiener. Got it!?"

"Yes hyung" Hyunjin gulped forcefully.

Y/n just bursted out into laughter from what Chan had said.

"Actually I'm an adult Chan. But don't worry both of us are not ready to become parents soon." Y/n said and Hyunjin hummed in agreement.

"Anyways, moving on. Who want music on?" Chan yelled.

They both yell 'me'. With that Chan turned the music almost all the way and they all sang. It was a song called "district 9".

- - - - -

The journey soon came to an end. They got all masked up and but on hats and various other things. They entered the airport where a few men where there waiting for them, they looked like airport security but they actually worked for Stray kids themselves. It was a safer and easier way for them to bird the plane that way.

They got guided out to the plane. They walked up the steps and into the plane. It was very nice a modern. It was also very spacious. The suitcases has all ready been out on it.

They sat down on chairs that were around tables and put their seatbelts on. Once they were up in the sky they where about to undo them and walk around a bit more.

"Woah, this is so cool!" Y/n said excitedly. The others just giggled at her

After about 3 hours of playing card game, on their Nintendo switch's etc. The younger members decided to go sleep for the rest of the ride since there was still about 4 hours left.

The members that weren't sleeping were either eating, talking quietly or continued playing their games. Changbin noticed Hyunjin and Y/n laying on the sofa with their arms around each other, they had fallen asleep like it. He quickly took a few photo to save for later.

- - - - -

It had been a few hours and everyone was awake again apart from the couple cuddled up on the sofa. Chan was working like always.

The seatbelt sign came on rand the pilot spoke over the intercom to let them know that they would be landing soon. The guys woke Hyunjin and Y/n up since they had to put on their seatbelts.

About 20 minutes later they had landed in their very own island.

Hey! I'm so sorry for the long waits and inconsistent updating. A pet of mine recently passed away and my Nans death anniversary has came up and it's been hard to find the motivation to write this past week. Im going to try and write and update a bit more consistently now, so please look forward to that! Thank you for all your support and really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you!