Chapter 20

(This chapter is going to be a long one. Maybe my longest one yet)
- - - - - next day - - - - -
Y/n's POV:
I woke up and Hyunjin was snuggled up in my arms. The light was coming through the curtains and was shining in our eyes. Hyunjin soon woke up to. He looked at me and pecked my forehead.

"Morning baby" I giggled

"Morning princess" he said back in a raspy voice.

"What are we doing today?"

"I've got a mission to go on but Felix is going shopping. I think he was going to ask you to go with him"

"Oh ok. Please be safe. I don't want you getting hurt. I'll go and ask him in a bit after I'm ready" I said back

"It's okay. It's not a dangerous one" He said whilst tucking a piece of hair that was on my face behind my ear.

- - - - -

Hyunjin's POV:

Y/n was in the shower getting ready to go out with Felix. I left the room and went to felix's. I knocked.

"Come in" He shouted out.

"Hey don't forget we are setting up the surprise party for y/n and that you 2 are going shopping."

"Oh yeah. What time shall we leave?"

"When ever your ready. Just be back before 6"

"Okay. We will leave once y/n is ready"

"Okay. Thank you mate" (just imagine Hyunjin trying to do a Australian accent 🥺😂)

I walked back you the room and y/n was there doing her hair and makeup.

"Hey princess. You look really pretty" I said as I went to give her a back hug and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Thank you Jinnie. You look cute" she said whilst looking me up and down with my grey jacket and white top on with a pair of matching bottoms and messy hair (If you know, you know 😉😂) . I laughed at her response.

"Don't worry about talking to Felix. I've already spoke to him. He said that you guys will leave when ever you are ready"

"Ok well I'm ready now so I'll go to him. I love you Jinnie. Bye" She said and gave a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too. Bye have fun". I said as she was leaving.

Y/n POV:
I was walking to Felix's room. When I remembered that today was my birthday. I wasn't really bothered that no one knew since it was just like any other day. I saw Felix walking out of his room.

"Hey Felix. Are you ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yeah. If your ready?  We will get food when we get there. If that's ok?"

"Yeah that's fine. Where are we going anyway?"

"We are going the mall. Don't worry it's a different one from the one you went with Chan and Hyunjin. It's just over an hour away"