Chapter 31

It has been 2 weeks since they got the call from BlackPink. Fortunately for Stray Kids base, BTS didn't attack it and no one got injured. BTS realised that they weren't in there and they haven't been for a little while.

"Channie hyung why have you called a group meeting whilst we are on holiday?" Jeongin whined

"We are leaving next week. We have to get back home and defeat BTS and wipeout their whole army" Chan spoke, clenching his fist.

He was angry. BTS has always been Chans no.1 enemy ever since they dragged him away and tried to kill him.

What hurt him the most was that he once called those monsters his brothers. But not anymore. They turnt on him. All because of his parents.

"Ok, we have been here for over 2 weeks anyways" Felix said, putting his hand on Chans shoulder to try and calm him down

"Meetings over guys. What shall we do today? it's only 11 am" Chan announced.

"Beach!" Y/n shouted.

"Please hyung" Seungmin begged

"Fine, if everyone is ok with that" everyone agreed.

They all went back to there villas and got ready.

- - - - -

"Jinnie can you help me tie me bikini please!" Y/n yelled from the bathroom.

Hyunjin walked through the door and walked over to Y/n and helped her since it was a bit complicated to tie up.

Hyunjin was finished and back hugged Y/n.

"Jinnie you like a big baby!" Y/n laughed. Hyunjin whined and snuggled his head into Y/n neck.

His hands travelled around her waist and he pressed light kisses along her neck.  
Y/n was surprised and gasped quietly, hoping that Hyunjin didn't hear. His hands started to roam around her more, making shudder.

"You sure about that?" Hyunjin smirked and walked away.

"Hyunjin!"

"Yes princess" Hyunjin laughed

"Ugh come on. We've got to go. The boys will think we are doing something"

They grabbed their things and made their way down to the beach.

"Y/n! Can you play in the water with us?" Seungmin asked her like a little kid.

"Yes of course" she laughed and placed her things down on the sand and ran to the ocean. Meeting some of the others.

- - - - -
"Hey hyung" Hyunjin greeted Chan.

"Hey" he replied

"Do you need any help with anything?"

"No I'm good thank you, there's nothing to d-"

"No, Han. I can't swim. You know that. What if I drown?" Minho yelled

"Your not going to drown dummy. There's plenty of us there to help you. Come on" Han whined, trying to drag Minho to the water.

"Shall we go help them?" Hyunjin laughed at the two from afar.

"Yeah" Chan laughed back.

"Hey! you guys coming in the water? Don't worry Minho, your not going to drown. I promise"

"Uh okay.." Minho replied hesitantly

The 4 boys ran to the ocean and got in the water. Minho wasn't going as deep and Chan and Hyunjin were but he was still with the others.

The water had quite a few waves and the boys and y/n where enjoying it.

"Hyung climb on my back for the next wave so you won't go under" Felix offered.

There was a slightly bigger wave coming and Minho jumped on Felix's back.

Felix jumped and they both went about the wave. Luckily Felix was the only one to actually go under.

Minho could stop laughing.

"That's was actually really fun. Thanks Felix"

- - - - -

It was now a few hours later and they had all eaten and where having showers and getting ready.

They made their ways to the bar and where all laughing and having fun.

*ping*

Y/n's phone got a text message through

"BURN IN HELL BITCH"

"Uh Chan what's thi-"

*SMASH* a sound of the window breaking

Suddenly they were all surrounded in flames and it became really hard to see.

Most of them got out until a beam of the roof collapsed down infront of the door, trapping Y/n, Chan and Han.

"Han go through that little gap there!" Chan shouted after seeing a gap for them to go through. Han got out.

"Y/n now it's your turn!"

"Y/N!" Chan shouted.

She was frozen. She couldn't move but she could hear everything that's going on.

"Hannah. I can see Hannah. We need to save her Channie!" Y/n tried to run more I got he fire. Chan grabbed her to stop her. She started to cry and fell to the floor.

Chan quickly picked her up and managed to squeeze through the gap with minor injuries.

Not even 10 second after they all got out the building collapsed. All the other building were already on fire.

They were trapped.

Or so they thought.

The sound of a helicopter could be heard above them.

"I made a call" Felix shouted.

A rope ladder was lowered down and in less then 5 mins they were all in the helicopter on their way to safety.

"Hello. Is everyone ok?" The pilot asked.

"Kun!" Chan called.

"The one and only. I'm going to take to back to our base"

"Thank you"

Hii. I'm so sorry for not updating for 2 weeks. But now the Christmas holidays are finally here which means I have a lot more time!
How do you feel about NCT making an appearance? I'm thinking about using them
instead of EXO. What do you guys think? Thank you for reading!

Long lost brother (mafia/gang)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara